Feral -> Balance

Hello guys!
    Currently, my alt Druid is Feral DPS which i frankly find redundant most of the time and since i prefer playing a caster i really want to completely change him around to be Balance instead, however i see no "easy" way to do is as per his gear, he currently has 477 as Feral.

I suppose the only proper way to gear him as Balance would be to farm Heroics once again and perhaps buy some gear from JP/VP?

Thanks.

Deleted
    since pvp gear isent as bad to use as it has been, but to get some gear so you can do LFR (ofc pve gear is gonna be better), but since pvp stats dont count towards item lvl they are good start items, atleast thats what i read somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lillbrorsan View Post
    Hello guys!
    I suppose the only proper way to gear him as Balance would be to farm Heroics once again and perhaps buy some gear from JP/VP?

Thanks.
    it s kinda obvious, dungs and LFR.
    if not from dungs and LFR then:

some entry weapon you can get from arena of anihilation scenario if you have not done it already

from AH:
    crafted boe 476 chest, 476 gloves, 476 inscription off hand (if you have 1 hand wep)
    and/or cratfed pvp 450 gear. 476 boe ring from ah, 450 JC crafted rings

valor should be spent on shadopan trinket, unless you can get trinkets below
    trinkets: (must have) - DM Relic of Yulon, and one of these: Engineering crafted one, or alchemy stone (if you re alchemist), or pvp one

10+ Year Old Account
    this is why i alway keep an off-stat set for my hybrid classes just in case.
    If that intellect gear drops, i need on it, even if i am an agility or strength spec.

it should not be too hard to farm heroics. If you want to get though it faster, farm as a healer, that way you will get faster queues and you will still be able to pick the same gear type.