Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Millhouse Manastorm - Makes me laugh.
    Last edited by BeastmasterGuardian; 2012-11-29 at 03:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas Windrunner all the way....

and Blizz should separate the Forsaken from the Horde and call it the Forsaken Faction...UNDEAD RULLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Rommath, because he seems to be one of the only blood elves who seems to remember what Garithos and the Kirin'tor did to the Quel'dorei/Sin'dorei and doesnt want to be part of Dalaran

and Kel'thuzad for being that one guy who sparked the destruction of lordaeron/dalaran/quel'thalas

and Sylvanas for making ALL the Lordaeron fanboys mad as hell coz they wont ever be getting 'their' land back lawl
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2012-11-29 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

A lot of people got sick of him in WotLK, but Tirion will always be my favorite lore character. He's been my favorite since the first time I completed the original of Love and Family quest chain and watched his son die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    A lot of people got sick of him in WotLK, but Tirion will always be my favorite lore character. He's been my favorite since the first time I completed the original of Love and Family quest chain and watched his son die.
    I like Tiron too, since I read 'of blood and honor'
    #boycottchina

Im going to half to say im quite fond on Shandris myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian Wrynn.

And Medivh, I forgot Medivh.
    Last edited by Alwek; 2012-11-29 at 04:22 PM.

I will say Wrathion is getting to be an interesting character for me at the moment.

But chens niece is just awesome. I'm off killing mobs and shes laughing.

I think Med'an has some potential, I dont really have a favourite lore character at the moment.

Most of mine are dead. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Queen Calia of course!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalecgos. Always been Kalec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon.

The dude oozes awesomeness. I'm hoping his reintroduction to WoW goes smoothly and doesn't become another Neutral Superstar.

Medivh... he is not dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Turalyon.

The dude oozes awesomeness. I'm hoping his reintroduction to WoW goes smoothly and doesn't become another Neutral Superstar.
    I fear both Turalyon and Alleria end up being 'Neutral Superstars' for the sake of coexistence between the Horde and the Alliance and its fight shoulder to shoulder against the Burning Legion ... damn Neutral Superstars! damn Alliance-Horde truces!

And that would be the best case scenario, because it would not surprise me at all that they were both dead, or corrupt or god knows ...

I better go play Warcraft 2 before my neck vein explodes...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I fear both Turalyon and Alleria end up being 'Neutral Superstars' for the sake of coexistence between the Horde and the Alliance and its fight shoulder to shoulder against the Burning Legion ... damn Neutral Superstars! damn Alliance-Horde truces!

And that would be the best case scenario, because it would not surprise me at all that they were both dead, or corrupt or god knows ...

I better go play Warcraft 2 before my neck vein explodes...
    All the most badass characters in warcraft lore are always neutral in WoW, because they're so damn badass. =/ Totally unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard one for me (thats what she said!) but i recently came across Lilian Voss and her strange powers intrigue me so i would say her for now but really thinking about it ermmm...... i really cant think so many to choose from!

Deleted
    Anduin Wrynn !

Varok Saurfang ofc, no doubt.