Thread: When to go SMF

When to go SMF

So, I thought about going SMF, gonna try it once again to get 463 swords from brewery. But im wondering if it's worth it with my current gear.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ryolo/advanced
    I'll obviously upgrade the weapons to 472 once I get them, even so I don't know if its worth it. Also wondering if I go SMF, is using Ghost Iron Dragonling as a trinket worth it, even when I have my current ones? Since Guildox shows Ghost Iron Dragonling as the best trinket for SMF warriors, which I find a little funny somehow.
    Btw I know im not hit / exp capped, just haven't bothered fixing it right now.
    Last edited by Zephonim; 2012-11-29 at 02:28 AM.

No one with some input?

Go SMF if your 1hand weapons are the same quality (or better) as your 2handers. And Ghost Iron Dragonling is pretty good, but carbuncle is better (esp. when upgraded).

Deleted
    Can go a little lower since SMF is ahead of of TG, so let's say you had 2 2-handers that are 489 and you have 2 one-handers that are 483, I'd go SMF since the ilevel difference is rather small, but I wouldn't go SMF with blues when you have weapons like 16 ilevels higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that SMF is ahead of TG by at least 5%, assuming equal ilvl weapons.