upgrade or "upgrade"

can't decide to buy wok trinkret or upgrade my normal starshatter (489) ret ofc... i have dmc and darkmasters lessons as trinkrets

What do you need more?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    What do you need more?
    if i knew what to buy i would.. what will boost my dps more
    b0sanac native language = pa ne bi pitao da znam šta je bolje :P

Hahahaha dobar si:P Upgrade the thing with the lowest ilvl, if they're the same then just do /roll 2 and assign each item either 1 or 2.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

i think you didnt understand me: can't decide between upgrading weapon(489) with valor points or buying trinkret ironbelly wok from shado-pan to replace darkmasters lessons cause i have been unlucky on will of emperors

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    i think you didnt understand me: can't decide between upgrading weapon(489) with valor points or buying trinkret ironbelly wok from shado-pan to replace darkmasters lessons cause i have been unlucky on will of emperors
    The item upgrade is a marginal upgrade. At this point, if you are using a trinket from Heroics a valor trinket will likely give you a much bigger boost than the 6 ilvls from the upgrade.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I did, in this case replace the trinket. Your weapon is just fine, may as well get rid of the blue trinket as trinkets do provide a fair bit of dps.

However, if you went and checked the Ret Trinket guide on the forums, you'd see that Ironbelly is BELOW Lessons of the Darkmaster (unless you don't need the Expertise).

If changign will cause you to be under-cap, don't do it.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    However, if you went and checked the Ret Trinket guide on the forums, you'd see that Ironbelly is BELOW Lessons of the Darkmaster (unless you don't need the Expertise).

If changign will cause you to be under-cap, don't do it.
    checked with wowreforge it wouldnt bbut thats why i'm undecided..stupid orders wont drop

Buy IBW and see almost if even no DPS gain. Upgrade your weapon and you'll see a significant DPS upgrade. Easy choice.

For almost all DPS classes/specs the priority on valor upgrades DPS wise should be heroic weapon > normal weapon > heroic trinkets > normal trinkets / darkmoon trinkets