Poll: Kill Megaman off for good?

Bring back Megaman!

Old school Megaman,not anything passed the X series.

I mean come on,listen to the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKtYCcMWT4

The X series and Legends where my all time favorite franchises of the series.

However, Capcom IMO has not handled any of their IPs well, like cancelling MML3 due to a lack of supposed interest from fans, most people however are calling BS on that. I would personally like to see them sell the rights to Megaman off to some one that wont mishandle it like they have over the last few years.

Megaman battlenetwork was good but I agree bring back megaman idc what it is
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

The last few iterations haven't really been all that great. Let it rest and bring it back strong after a vacation.

I agree.Imagine at least a New Megaman U sidescroller.I'd be happy with that,Capcom

I would LOVE to see a new Mega Man game, but I'm afraid of what Capcom would do to it with Inafune gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually would love to see a new game or series set place before the original MegaMan series starring Bad Box-Art MegaMan from Street Fighter X Tekken. Make it have the same standard classic game play but with 3D graphics and make it a kind of over-dramatic comedic nod to classic NES era MegaMan games and plots. Make Bad-Box MM be like a kind of proto-type for MegaMan that is just some guy working for a younger Dr. Light and Wily that gets a powered up suit and arm cannon and has to fight various out of control robots.

Or make a new, better version of Misadventures of Tron Bonne.