Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I read that the wrong way too.... How can a troll and a kunchong have such similar names? (and both have a fixate mechanic?)

Deleted
    Sorry, I should have put the apostrophe in Gara'jal and not be so lazy typing

We are going to try feng hc tonight (skipped him last time and went for gara'jal). Would you have any tips for him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    We are going to try feng hc tonight (skipped him last time and went for gara'jal). Would you have any tips for him?
    Nothing special from a Monk stand point that I can think of is using Leg Sweep on the shield adds that spawn. You can use Avert Harm+Zen Med during a velocity or epicenter phase to help with raid dmg.

I keep Dampen Harm and make sure you are swapping at 2 stacks cause that dot F'ing hurts.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I glyph guard and go diffuse magic for Feng hc. He hits like a girl, the thing that will hurt is the debuff he places on you and the aoe magic damage. I also go rushing jade wind, xuen does do more dps over all but RJW+SCK is great if your dps is struggling with the shield phase adds. I pop guard just before i get 2 stacks of the debuff, it usually soaks almost all damage, and save diffuse magic for arcane phase and fire phase.

If you're not the nulification barrier tank, you can use the reversal ability on the arcane, fire, and shadow phases for some extra damage. Just use it on CD on the person who's currently tanking to take the debuff and apply it to the boss. Also be sure you have someone standing out on the side for the earth phase to take the lightning fists, as you probably want your tank to avoid them if they can. You can set a focus macro to use the ability on that person when he casts it, and just interrupt the boss when he's casting the epicenter. You actually could interrupt every single one if you're good at the ability for lightning fists, otherwise interrupt every other one and then use nulification barrier on the others.

When not actively tanking stack stagger as high as possible, so you can use chi for purifying and chi wave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Any special tips for Tsulong? I wasnt prepared to do this fight so I'm just winging and it I'm getting rocked. I use the same strat as I did for elegon, but no dice. I have Guard glyphed and Diffuse Magic.

What are you guys usually getting huge damage from on this fight?

Sha of Fear:

Glyph Zen Meditation and use it during Death Blossom on the platforms....that way you avoid the damage AND can pick up orbs. It should be up for each one.
    Last edited by Caeth; 2012-12-21 at 06:09 AM.

Fot Tsulong I use standard 'Elegon set' meaning glyphed guard + diffuse magic. Most of my dmg taken here is from his breath attack.

And thanks for Feng tips, we are 3/6 atm

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally leave my anti-physical set on for Tsulong. I use Fort Brew for the first breath (use it 20 sec early or so to enjoy the mitigation) and then Zen Med the 2nd, Guard remains unglyphed. Should have them up for the next round due to the day phase. I use Dampen Harm reactive, if I get smacked kind of low and stacks are getting high I pop it to make sure I don't get finished off.

I'm not sure if 25m vs 10m hits harder on Tsulong, if he does you may just want to do the above + stack a little stam from trinkets and/or enchant or meta gem.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    On tsulong during the day phase, taunt the big add, roll away then use clash. Timing and positioning in mind, you will stun the big add in front of tsulongs breath. You,ll need to use another stun, i;e leg sweep to keep him stunned until he dies or keep leg sweep for the wee guys so they get nuked by the breath. On night phase move the boss near the sunbeams. Just move him in between shadow breaths to avoid wiping the raid. Whats the best heal we can use for tsulong? I been using chi wave but doesnt really seem that great, would burst be better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weethor View Post
    I been using chi wave but doesnt really seem that great, would burst be better?
    As far as I can tell Chi Wave doesn't bounce onto Tsulong during the day phase so if your trying to help with healing him then Burst would be better if used close enough to him.
    [/URL]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    As far as I can tell Chi Wave doesn't bounce onto Tsulong during the day phase so if your trying to help with healing him then Burst would be better if used close enough to him.
    I'm under the impression it does. IIRC I did it while tanking Tsulong during the weekend (LFR)

Will verify tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinchib View Post
    I'm under the impression it does. IIRC I did it while tanking Tsulong during the weekend (LFR)

Will verify tonight.
    Looks like it "can" http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kd...?s=1522&e=1951
    But out of 80 casts (sure plenty were in the night phases) only 3 hits on Tsulong for 122k isn't going to matter much. Course most monks have it set to bounce on themselves first so maybe it's only possible if you target him with the first bounce? I'm not seeing logs that have more than 2-3 "hits" per fight.

Last week we "killed" him before his 2nd night phase so not really concerned with helping out the healing side of the fight personally.
    [/URL]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you do have to target him in order for it to hit him, otherwise he counts as an NPC/pet and chi wave doesn't bounce to Tsulong if not targeted.

Deleted
    I'm sure i hit him with chi wave for 700k ish with the buff. Was just curious if other heals we had would be better. Normal isn'nt an issue but i'm thinkin hc as every little will help.