1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    450

    Fury SMF - How to start off a fight rotation wise.

    Hello!

    I'm fresh 90 Fury Warrior and I was wondering what a good opener on a fight would be..

    I was thinking: Charge, CS, Blood Bath, Dragon Roar, then just doing the normal Fury SMF rotation.

    Any help would be appreciated!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    I was thinking: Charge, CS, Blood Bath, Dragon Roar, then just doing the normal Fury SMF rotation.
    Charge->Blood Bath -> Dragon roar -> CS

    dragon roar already hits through armor, so using it during a colossus smash will result in a dps loss.

  3. #3
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Charge->Blood Bath -> Dragon roar -> CS

    dragon roar already hits through armor, so using it during a colossus smash will result in a dps loss.

    Ahh that makes sense, thanks!

  4. #4
    I do Charge->BT->Banner->BB->Dragon Roar then CS reck and all that stuff that follows.

  5. #5
    ideally
    0. Pre-pot
    1. Charge + BShout
    2. Bloodthirst (for initial rage boost + enrage proc)
    3. SBanner + BBath + DRoar
    4. CSmash
    5. RECK + DCalm
    6. dump rage in CS window from #4

  6. #6
    I mostly agree with Nekked but you should shout before you pull (you don't lose rage immediately = you should shout 3 sec pre pull) and make sure to use Berserker Rage when your first BT doesn't crit (ensures that your DR will be buffed with mastery).

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    I mostly agree with Nekked but you should shout before you pull (you don't lose rage immediately = you should shout 3 sec pre pull) and make sure to use Berserker Rage when your first BT doesn't crit (ensures that your DR will be buffed with mastery).
    good catch on BRage, I macro charge with BShout so essentially they're the same move.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    good catch on BRage, I macro charge with BShout so essentially they're the same move.
    And that already delays your rotation by a few 1/10 seconds. Shout triggers the GCD and usually, you'll reach the boss faster than 1.5sec later. If you shout pre charge instead, you would be using a BT ASAP and increase your effective DPS.

  9. #9
    you're right, never noticed it delaying albeit only a couple 1/10 of a second.

  10. #10
    5...

    4...

    3... (Battle Shout)

    2... (Pre Pot)

    1... (Charge + Berserker Rage)

    0... (The WhoopAss is on!)

  11. #11
    I follow this outline:
    Shout/Prepot
    Charge
    BT+BR
    HT if 1 RB stack
    RB
    Reck/SB
    BT
    BB/DR
    CS
    RB>Bloodsurge WS>BT>WS with HS dumping rage

    Get 250-300k worth of burst.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    Parses
    _________________________________________
    CPU: i5 2500k @3.3Ghz; GPU: MSi GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II
    RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance; MB: MSi Z68-G45 G3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •