Holy Paladin Mana Nerf?

Did they nerf paladin regen or increase mana cost or something? I seem to be going oom a lot faster in 5.1 than before patch.

Are you using the 4-set PvP bonus to heal?

yes i am using 4-set pvp bonus

Deleted
    Dp proc no longer grant 1 hp... but i see no differences in mana usage... (so actually u have to cast more)...
    Am I wrong?

Deleted
    Oh you drop unter 90% of you mana? Did you really think 4set pvp bonus was working as intented in pve? 70-80k HPS with 3 Spells and no mana problems? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahu View Post
    Oh you drop unter 90% of you mana? Did you really think 4set pvp bonus was working as intented in pve? 70-80k HPS with 3 Spells and no mana problems? Really?
    0/10

you drop in mana even with the pvp pieces.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Yeah because using holy radiance to generate holy power for 21k mana, and/or using crusader strike for 9k mana that does no healing to generate holy power, neither of those things cost mana.

/sarcasm

Playstyle is the same as before you just cant afford to be as inefficient as before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    0/10

you drop in mana even with the pvp pieces.
    He said no problem problems. He didn't say no mana usage at all.
    Use the PvP 4 set and my mana is fine. I usually try and OOM myself at the same time as boss dies.

I noticed some changes aswell in EF blanketing with pvp 4 set pieces concerning the mana drop. But is still working gr8 for me

I don't use the 4pv PVP tier, and I have seen a slight reduction in my mana efficiency. I do feel as though I'm going OOM more. However, my HPS has increased greatly. I don't know if it's the 2pc PVE tier bonus I've just received, but I feel definitely a big increase in HPS.

The PvP set has always worked as intended... the only problem was that it never occurred to the devs that people would wear it in PvE.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    I don't use the 4pv PVP tier, and I have seen a slight reduction in my mana efficiency. I do feel as though I'm going OOM more. However, my HPS has increased greatly. I don't know if it's the 2pc PVE tier bonus I've just received, but I feel definitely a big increase in HPS.
    Mana efficiency of paladins is plain horrible, with or without 2pc PVE sets. On fights where I can't have a shammy for mana tide, it is a royal pain in the booty. Having to generate HP with 21K+ spells and having Divine Plea as the only way of returning mana is slightly complicated.
    MMO player

Mana efficiency of paladins is plain horrible, with or without 2pc PVE sets. On fights where I can't have a shammy for mana tide, it is a royal pain in the booty. Having to generate HP with 21K+ spells and having Divine Plea as the only way of returning mana is slightly complicated.
    I two-heal with a Monk, and we never have any mana cooldowns like mana tide or hymn. You get used to it after a while.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have issues with mana unless something goes terribly wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    As stated by a few people: If you're running the PvP 4 Piece you're going to notice some more strain on your healing. DP procs with 1 HP were definitely a big part of what made the 4 Piece so strong, so having that gone should make a bit of a difference.

Other than that, there were no changes to our costs or regen.

Innervate, Manatide, Hymn of Hope, Potion of Focus, Melee + Seal of Insight, Divine Intervention.... Plenty of ways to generate mana. Also use the glyph of beacon, and through beacon on a target before you divine light. Thats hopo. I am having no mana issues.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    I two-heal with a Monk, and we never have any mana cooldowns like mana tide or hymn. You get used to it after a while.
    Sorry, I have no idea about 10 man healing, been running 25 mans since like BC, so can't comment

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Innervate, Manatide, Hymn of Hope, Potion of Focus, Melee + Seal of Insight, Divine Intervention.... Plenty of ways to generate mana.
    I said "On fights where I can't have a shammy for mana tide".
    If I get mana tide, it's OK, otherwise I can be screwed pretty badly, at least compared to other healers. Seeing a disc priest regaining 450K+ mana through rapture while you gain a whooping 108K through DP makes me think some things could be tweaked -_-
    MMO player

You just have to become a bit smarter about your EF usage. With 4pcPvP you could generate 3HoPo every 5 seconds for an entire fight with lower mana usage.

Before 4pc, you could EF[1]+HS[2]+Radiance[3] as much as you wanted for the whole fight

After nerf, you have to EF[1]+HS[2]+CS or wait for another HS for it to be AS effective.

It ends up being a bit better with 4pc PVE now because to stay at a good mana level, you pretty much have to wait for the second HS anyways, and with 4sec HS cd, you end up waiting about the same time, but get more healing out of it. You have to tighten up your mana a bit, but you can stay at close to the same HPS by sniping with HS