Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Enchanting used to be horrible until Mists when they finally got rid of those damn rods(which your char didn't even use when he enchanted, like no animation for it.)
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/07/27/mi...chanting-rods/

Enchanting isn't so bad if you level it while you level. But it you wait until 90 your going to have a bad time. It's still annoying but much less so now. Most likely will end up having to backtrack and farm old dungeons though for greens. Since the only other options at 90 are buying the overpriced lower-level matts or researching what level range of items give what materials when D/E'd and buying out all the greens on the AH.

They made it uber easy to go from Cata>MoP enchanting levels now though. I was pleasantly surprised as I've always been an enchanter and had to deal with that.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-11-29 at 10:44 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

BS expensive, but not annoying, LW however... there's just not enough mats on AH, so you have to farm it yourself, and that's just fucking annoying, especially without aoe-skinning.

LW is by far the worst. Every other profession has mats that are either used by other professions (ore for gems/bars, herbs for flasks/inscription) or that can be collected by anyone (greens to DE, cloth.)

LW requires mats that only skinners can collect, and only if they intentionally go out and collect it. The 200-300 range of LW is awful, collecting hundreds of pieces of leather for a few skill points is awful.

I really hate levelling leatherworking. I try to level it on a few alts but I can't. It is just so tedious :/

Quote Originally Posted by Superchief View Post
    Leveling blacksmithing and engineering was pretty easy for me. I just set up my gathering bot to gather fel iron and cobalt, sold that stuff for tons of gold, then bought all the other ores I needed from the AH because they all pretty much cost less than fel iron and cobalt...
    Bot?
    Great suggestion maybe we all should use them to alleviate some pain in leveling BS and Engineering.

BS was terrible before they added in the whole 2/3/5 skill points for crafting 1 higher quality item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only professions I don't have at 450 or higher is Jewelcrafting and Tailoring.To me Tailoring looks to be a bit insane to level, just by looking at required mats.
    Mainly 350-600

1200 Frostweave Cloth
    885 Embersilk Cloth
    30 Hpynotic Dust
    450 Windwool Cloth
    Spirit of Harmony
    (from http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing-guide.html )
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Engineering and BS are the absolute worst IMO

But mining and inscription is a fucking joke

i couldnt believe how easy it was to level inscription i just discovered one glyph and with 2 skillups for 1 gylph made i made it to 600 in less than 10 mins

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I play on a high/full pop realm(illidan US)

LW isn't THAT bad.

I think tailoring is the worst.

1400 frostweave cloth?

Please....no..

Edit:

Left out engineering, this was the worst for me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...