Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    BC was also a fresher video game in a time that was much better for video games in general, unlike now. MOP, and Activision in general, doing so well despite the poor video game market is relatively impressive.
    I wouldn't say it's impressive. Something as massive as warcraft has a momentum to it and die hards (of which their are quite a few) aren't likely to go anywhere.

As for all the TBC guys I'm just gonna say that it isn't 2008 anymore. The game had to move away from it. The fact that in MoP the developers have attempted to regress the game at all is stunning and it shows a real lack of any ability on their part to innovate.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    The funny thing is I have read most of the pages, it is a cat and mouse game and will never end. Osmeric will bump it at any chance he gets.
    Does what I write disturb you so much that you have to fabricate such nonsense?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Superchief View Post
    Elder Scrolls Online is gonna kill WoW.
    SW:ToR was supposed to. Rift was supposed to, hell they even had it in their commercial that they were going to beat WoW.

I really wish people would get the idea that there's going to be a "WoW killer". It's childish and been proved false. If anything, people are going to lose interest and move on, but one single game is not going to take all the playerbase away.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    He says as he bumps it again.
    Your posts aren't disturbing. They're annoying, because nothing of substance is being said in this thread anymore.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    His wish is to get this thread shut down so he floods it with crap, insists that it's doom and gloom because it merely SUGGESTS something critical about the game.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Your posts aren't disturbing. They're annoying, because nothing of substance is being said in this thread anymore.
    Then don't post here. Nobody asked you and you don't add anything constructive to the conversation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Then don't post here. Nobody asked you and you don't add anything constructive to the conversation anyway.
    I did. About two weeks ago.
    I come to this forum to see new and interesting topics. Coming back week after week only to see self-professed ex-players like yourself, regurgitating tens of posts every day restating the same thing in old threads just keeps better topics out of sight.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I did. About two weeks ago.
    I come to this forum to see new and interesting topics. Coming back week after week only to see self-professed ex-players like yourself, regurgitating tens of posts every day restating the same thing in old threads just keeps better topics out of sight.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize criticism upset you that much. You can feel free to put me on ignore or for that matter ignore any threads that suggest the merest hint of anything wrong. In fact feel free to bury your heads in the sand once again. The developers sure as hell are.

So, I'm not allowed to respond to calumny in this thread? Absurd.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    SW:ToR was supposed to. Rift was supposed to, hell they even had it in their commercial that they were going to beat WoW.

I really wish people would get the idea that there's going to be a "WoW killer". It's childish and been proved false. If anything, people are going to lose interest and move on, but one single game is not going to take all the playerbase away.
    I don't know if this is true .... Activision Blizzard is doing a really good job at destroying wow so far. We will see.

Going to close this here. 83 pages and the last few are just a personal argument between a few people. No need to keep it going.