Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Then don't post here. Nobody asked you and you don't add anything constructive to the conversation anyway.
    I did. About two weeks ago.
    I come to this forum to see new and interesting topics. Coming back week after week only to see self-professed ex-players like yourself, regurgitating tens of posts every day restating the same thing in old threads just keeps better topics out of sight.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    I did. About two weeks ago.
    I come to this forum to see new and interesting topics. Coming back week after week only to see self-professed ex-players like yourself, regurgitating tens of posts every day restating the same thing in old threads just keeps better topics out of sight.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize criticism upset you that much. You can feel free to put me on ignore or for that matter ignore any threads that suggest the merest hint of anything wrong. In fact feel free to bury your heads in the sand once again. The developers sure as hell are.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    He says as he bumps it again.
    So, I'm not allowed to respond to calumny in this thread? Absurd.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    SW:ToR was supposed to. Rift was supposed to, hell they even had it in their commercial that they were going to beat WoW.

I really wish people would get the idea that there's going to be a "WoW killer". It's childish and been proved false. If anything, people are going to lose interest and move on, but one single game is not going to take all the playerbase away.
    I don't know if this is true .... Activision Blizzard is doing a really good job at destroying wow so far. We will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this here. 83 pages and the last few are just a personal argument between a few people. No need to keep it going.