Thread: Relic Bug?

Relic Bug?

It seems that now while under the blessing of the celestial's from the relic trinket that when i cast DP it longer turns my wings from the glyph white nor does my appearance become less solid as it did before the patch. I really miss this as it was a good visual indicator of the buff. So has anyone else noticed this or is it just happening to me?

I've had people tell me they thought the gargantuan effect was intrusive to their gameplay. Also, wouldn't you rather want to know that you have the buff before you cast DP for a bigger hit?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I've had people tell me they thought the gargantuan effect was intrusive to their gameplay. Also, wouldn't you rather want to know that you have the buff before you cast DP for a bigger hit?
    I'm not talking a gargantuan effect the only one im talking about is how when blessings procced my toon became partially see thru and sparkled and that was my visual indicator of the buff and the wings via the glyph turning white was just a bonus for me anyways.

This is how they fixed the holy paladin and monk (SCK) graphical issue. They just removed the transparent effect and left the sparkles.