Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwezz View Post
    If you're going for the best racial for DPS Orc would be the clear winner in this case.
    Gota consider racials for Belfs then and their applicability in PvP as well...but I suspect this guys spending RL money to look better and that means neither racials matter..
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Female Orc

Blood elf, obviously!

....You DO want to look fabulous, right?

Seriously though, even though I prefer blood elves overall, from racials alone I would say Orc provides more dps. But pick a race for looks, IMO!
    "Not one moment for granted". - Steve Cortez

Currently playing World of Warcraft and the Mass Effect trilogy. Not at the same time, of course. I'm not an octopus.

Troll of course

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Gota consider racials for Belfs then and their applicability in PvP as well...but I suspect this guys spending RL money to look better and that means neither racials matter..
    It is not a race change. I am faction changing to play with some old friends.

But.. I am a rogue.

Be for looks is awesome, but you have to go female. If you care about dps, Orc is not the way to go, nor is it the way to go in the looks department. Pandas are the obvious best racial for dps, followed by trolls and goblins.

no femtaur love in this thread? they are pretty awesome looking imo.

race for horde mage?
    lol.. ofc undead !
    others are bad choises