Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Free Pandaren Phoenix and Vicious War Steed / Wolf on alts

Right now for EU theres a bug going on that when you zone in into a dungeon or raid they trigger several achievements from your main, like RBG and Challenge Mode achievements. This causes your alts to receive the Vicious War Steed / Wolf in their mailbox and the Pandaren Phoenix egg wich can be turned in for a Pandaren Phoenix of your choice (these mounts are NOT account wide).

Enjoy while it lasts

MASSIVE bug atm, people are even getting Realm First FoS through CRZ to empty servers.
    (Friend from guild got the Realm First Challengemode Gold FoS on some random server he got invited to), people even spammed him with gz.

Mounts getting thrown to the left and right on alts from Challengemodes and the list goes on. This is a HUGE mess, all it takes is that you go into an instance.

Every time your alts enter some instance (stockades as an example) you get spammed with achievements.
    Last edited by Nelle; 2012-11-29 at 03:02 PM.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    This is why we cant have nice things. people have to spoil it for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently can't zone in to dungeons on US.

I don't expect the mounts will last long on your alts, nor the achievements. Sounds like something very easy to fix and unapply from the character.

So yeah, don't go exploiting this. Would be very easy to trace and potentially ban if you're seriously taking advantage of it (getting multiple realm first achis, etc.).

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got For the Alliance and Naxx 10/25 completion upon zoning into Naxx to farm pets on US servers
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    I got For the Alliance and Naxx 10/25 completion upon zoning into Naxx to farm pets on US servers
    Did you already have those on another char?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I don't expect the mounts will last long on your alts, nor the achievements. Sounds like something very easy to fix and unapply from the character.

So yeah, don't go exploiting this. Would be very easy to trace and potentially ban if you're seriously taking advantage of it (getting multiple realm first achis, etc.).
    Yeah no it wont be bannable.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, on another server. I didn't get any cata achieves despite being 85 and having a ton of them on my raider.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    My alliance toons gained the grand black war mammoth & the winterspring tiger equivalent of my horde's raptor. Or was this intended?

EDIT: oh and Golden King.
    Last edited by Jump; 2012-11-29 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post

How would it be bannable? Three of my guildies got naxx25 and FtA achievements as we zoned in for our raid tonight, not to mention a few of my friends had the same thing happen to them, why would they get banned for blizzard's bug.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

you will probably not get banned, but illegitimate realm firsts and extra mounts might get stripped.

Already got the realm first legitimately almost 2 months ago, used this to get my Priest pimped out. For people such as myself that got nothing but a small cosmetic bonus out of this, I doubt they'd do more than remove the items/mounts if anything at all.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

All my alts on US RP and RPPVP servers are getting the reins of the war bear you get from killing Alliance or Horde faction leaders when logging in, even though I already have it. You can vendor it for 2.50 gold. /shrug
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Is this still bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    why would they get banned for blizzard's bug?
    Martin's Fury Shirt

Person got this Dev item and used it to one shot all of Ulduar. He and his whole guild who participated got banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Martin's Fury Shirt

Person got this Dev item and used it to one shot all of Ulduar. He and his whole guild who participated got banned.
    they did it intentionally, this bug just happens

Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    they did it intentionally, this bug just happens
    Yeah, but if you used what you got in the mail to exploit the game somehow, you'd suffer a similar fate.

Deleted
    doubt they will remove fos that enable mounts or other vanity stuff, however i do think stuff like realm firsts through crz

Deleted
    just entered stockade and i did not get any achiev on my alt , does it have to be a lvl 80+ or ?