Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    just entered stockade and i did not get any achiev on my alt , does it have to be a lvl 80+ or ?
    Probably fixed it my warlock has my wolf that my rogue has via pvp wolf sooooo :O

*screams* This wolf so AWESOME

Deleted
    can't be bannable, I just assumed the bug was the fact it required zoning into an instance rather than the bug being account wide achievements. It's not an obvious enough exploit to be banned over.

still, not going to complain about having a pheonix and xmog gear on an alt
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2012-11-30 at 10:43 PM.

just entered stockade and i did not get any achiev on my alt , does it have to be a lvl 80+ or ?
    They fixed that on wednesday's restarts.

I accidentally stole a realm first when logging on an alt (I didn't try for a bg, simply logging in gave me that) and I've reported it asking for a personal rollback.

I don't think gear and mounts will be removed since they aren't a huge issue on it's own (mounts aren't account-bound and there isnt a lot of people with Gold around), but I hope to see the realm firsts rolled back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Probably fixed it my warlock has my wolf that my rogue has via pvp wolf sooooo :O

*screams* This wolf so AWESOME
    god dammit! was at work when i readed it T_T

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    god dammit! was at work when i readed it T_T
    So sick :P keeping this wolf I did earn it so back away blizzard mine!

just wanted to ask... i noticed after 5.1, that my horde characters have the guild mount, and my alliance characters have the winterspring saber cat. before the patch, i only had the guild mount on my alliance toons, and the venomhide raptor on my horde. were these mounts changed with this patch grant your opposite faction characters their opposite faction counterparts? or is this part of this bug?