Deleted

Challenge Conqueror: X bug!

As of today (29/11) it seems like this is bugged; I achieved gold on my main a month ago. When I entered LFR on my druid today I got DC, logged back, to found the chest from Challenge Conq: Gold in my bag. Tried on all my chars, even below 90 (worked as 48 as lowest since that is my lowest char)

So all you do it:

Have it on main
    Enter ANY dungeon (you get DC)
    Log back
    Enjoy gear and ALL Phoenix mounts :>

Known bug, explicit use may cause bans in-game and whatnot. And I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be posting exploits on this forum.

I hope those who get it result in all the rewards being stripped. Shameful to see so many low lvl chars, alts and everyone just using them.

Deleted
    So yeah..I was supposed to run with a few guildies who had this on their mains. Guess who'll have to try and find another group now!

Worst bug ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    Known bug, explicit use may cause bans in-game and whatnot. And I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be posting exploits on this forum.
    Well, how are you gonna tell people they cant do lfd/lfr/bgs/scenarios/whatever else there is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    Thing is you get it from entering any instance.

You gonna ban anyone that's got Challenge Conqueror: Gold for getting it on their alts just because they entered a dungeon?

They're gonna have to be very careful what they do, because you get it automatically regardless of whether you knew about it or not.

Deleted
    Yeh same i got it from just entering an instance without even knowing. You cant really ban someone for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work anymore. At least for me it isn't. Anyone able to?
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

some people seem to get it on alts, some don't

Deleted
    I love it!

The achievements seem to be account wide now?

Deleted
    as far as i know, this was a bug and was only live for ~10-16 hours.
    it wasn't intended and is already fixed.
    i just hope they can clear the realm first gold achievements affected by this bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    as far as i know, this was a bug and was only live for ~10-16 hours.
    it wasn't intended and is already fixed.
    i just hope they can clear the realm first gold achievements affected by this bug.
    Apparently they did according to a GM at least, we shall find out later today.

Deleted
    It wasn't just challenge modes affected by this... people was exploiting PvP mounts and RBG stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by titchy View Post
    It wasn't just challenge modes affected by this... people was exploiting PvP mounts and RBG stuff!
    noone cares if people get an extra pvp mount, ment to be super rare challenge mode gear or even realm first challenge gold is another story though.

I've still got my challenge rewards on my newly dinged priest, atleast. So achivs might have been reset (altho they're also still ticked off on my priest, so doesn't seem like), but nothing else has been removed yet.

Deleted
    Well we didn't get the realm first achievement. The GMs are following it up, but I'm not hopeful. We'll see I guess.