Deleted

Brawler's Guild: Battletron as Melee

Hey dudes,

The topic says it all: How'd you do Battletron (3rd Rank 7 fight) as a melee? I've tried doing the "kill one mine and stand in the gap" tactic but he still does massive damage with his laser thingy. How'd you get this guy done? I tried popping bobble and blowing all the mines up but I can't nuke him down all the way before he spawns more >.<.

Any help or tips appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: I'm a Paladin (Prot / Retri)

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done him other than PTR and then the mine gap was more then enough so can't say for sure.

I found it easier to destroy more mines. As long as he has at least 5, he will not reset the mines by creating more. Also, while he is deploying all the mines, they do not detonate, so take that time to get in some DPS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember also that any range attacks that goes through the mines will explode them aswell. Incase you Paladins have ranged attacks ;p

Deleted
    Got the kill. Blew 2 mines with Divine Prot up (40% reduction) and just circled around inside the gap. Specced into Divine Purpose so I could keep healing me with Word of Glory (with WoG glyph for extra dps), Selfless Healer and ES (cast on self on CD).