10+ Year Old Account

Alliance/Horde warlock transmog sets

Hello there,

With the release of the new Krasarang warzone patch I think it's time to get a new mog set.
    To go with the Alliance vs Horde theme, I'm looking for suggestions on Alliance and Horde flavoured transmog sets (for clothies).

Other than the vanilla PvP sets and the trial of the crusader sets, anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

going with t9

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The mage T9 is horrible looking due to the color; The warlock one our set looks flawlessly amazing.

I wish they would have done different sets for different classes for T9 as well. The Horde vs. Alliance idea was great but just having recolored sets for each class is boring. Maybe someday they'll be able to do 22 unique sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the green vendor sets looks suitably "Alliance-in-Pandaria"

You can find the vendors for these sets across Pandaria, they're cheap gold-bought sets that you can mog up instantly, check out the comments on this npc to find where to get them-
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62737#comments

I've thought about making an Alliance set, but the problem is the only stuff that suits the faction isn't very 'warlocky'.

I'm not a great fan of T9; it doesn't look that bad but it also doesn't look particulary Alliancey OR warlocky. I also feel it looks too much out of place outside of Northrend; Being so heavy-looking, fur-lined and having frost comming off the shoulders I just can't accept wearing it if the enviroment isnt freezing.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-11-30 at 04:03 AM.

I'm using T9 and loving it. Not gonna change for a looong time.

Deleted
    I soooooo want the horde T9 on my lock