Jogu the Drunk Question

Hi all,

Today I reached best friend with Jogu the Drunk and he said something about the pond at my farm in Sunsong. My question is this. Does Jogu the Drunk come and sit by the pond at my farm? Or does it mean hes helping out my giving free crop advice now I'm best friend with him? Do I have to wait until the following day to notice a change? I've also completed the quest 'A Second Hand'

Thanks

Just fly out or the area so it phases out. Then go back and he should be there laying in the pond at your farm. You can then ask him daily what crop to plant for free, at your own farm.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I tried that and nothing happened. Completed the quest a few hours ago too.

Weird, worked for me. It was like when you buy a farm upgrade and cash in the quest for it at your farm, it does not appear right away. Had to fly away and come back for the upgrade to be set up. Don't really know what else to tell you, sorry . Wait for the reset I guess.

Also, your like totally flying out of Halfhill right? Not just between halfhill and your farm? You can't be in your farm area or halfhill I think. Since Jogu gets phased out of halfhill and into your farm, you can't be in either area for it to set up. Total guess though.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-11-29 at 10:01 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

For all of the Tiller NPC's, they will only be posted at your farm if they are not involved in that day's daily quests. On all other days they will be at their original questy-giving location. That is, assuming you asked them to come help out at your farm.

Thanks anyway,

I thought it might be on a timer like the other Sunsong stuff (15 mins) but doesn't seem to be working.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Birdzzz View Post
    For all of the Tiller NPC's, they will only be posted at your farm if they are not involved in that day's daily quests. On all other days they will be over by your farm. That is, assuming you asked them to come help out at your farm.
    Ah thanks,

Well I've completed today's daily quests there. Do you think that might be affecting it? I don't have anymore Tillers dailies in my log.

EDIT: Then again I've completed the quest Weed War II offered by him today. Maybe that's why?
    Last edited by Leadspitter; 2012-11-29 at 10:00 PM.

Try coming back after your crops are done, both people I've asked to come to my farm seemed to take a whole "day".

Thanks guys,

Just found another comment on wowhead saying 'The exception is if he has a daily quest "Weed Wars II" to hand out that day. He will disappear from your farm and be at his original pond in town. However, if you forgo asking anyone else to be a farmhand, the next day he isn't offering a daily he'll be back by your pond on your farm.'

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrash View Post
    Thanks anyway,

I thought it might be on a timer like the other Sunsong stuff (15 mins) but doesn't seem to be working.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 09:58 PM ----------

Ah thanks,

Well I've completed today's daily quests there. Do you think that might be affecting it? I don't have anymore Tillers dailies in my log.

EDIT: Then again I've completed the quest Weed War II offered by him today. Maybe that's why?
    Yes, going by what Birdzzz said. That would be why he is not there. That hasn't happened to me, so that's why I did not mention it. I don't go to halfhill everyday anymore since i got the Best Bud so I probably missed that.

Thanks for the replies.

Just to note, he'll give out free predictions regardless of whether he's on your farm or not. The reputation level is the only requirement for that.

too bad this mutha bleeper does not share his booze.