Poll: What will be the cause of the end of the world?

Thread: Dec. 21 2012!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    thermonucular war powered zombies! then the rapture to piss off all the athiests Xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No they didn't. No more than the Gregorians predicted the end of the world on the 31st of December.
    I think you missed the little small font size disclaimer. I do not actually believe the world will end, nor do I believe the mayans predicted anything. This was just a for-fun thread.
    Putin khuliyo

All of the above, and blizzard makes wow free from 22th.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

death by zombees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    death by zombees.
    Thanks for the sleepless night

I voted zombies, cuz i hear that option comes with bacon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other. Gangnam Style is going to destroy us all some how.
    See, here is proof: http://i.imgur.com/yqpYx.jpg

Either that or an alien attack and The Doctor fails to save us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with Zombies That Shoot Bees Out Of Their Mouths. Because zombies and OH GOD BEES.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

It's killing me in a different sense.

Deleted
    The end of the world will be in 2015 and will be caused by me when my alien fleet arrives to conquer or destroy earth havent made up my mind yet.

You know where my vote lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

How I feel about the end of the world

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    The end of the world will be in 2015 and will be caused by me when my alien fleet arrives to conquer or destroy earth havent made up my mind yet.
    I would rather have it 2014 ... after the hobbit ends ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    http://imgur.com/gallery/yqpYx

are you SURE about that?
    Oh Deer God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

A New Age interpretation of this transition is that this date marks the start of time in which Earth and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a new era.[7] Others suggest that the 2012 date marks the end of the world or a similar catastrophe. Scenarios suggested for the end of the world include the arrival of the next solar maximum, an interaction between Earth and the black hole at the center of the galaxy,[8] or Earth's collision with a planet called "Nibiru".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

I posted this paragraph a while back, every always assumes its the "end" of the world, but it depends, as you can see, one of their beliefs may have been were going to "evolve" so its not all doom and gloom!

but on topic, I have voted p
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

Am I really the only one who has never heard Ganganama style?

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So, 21 Dec 12 is coming! The Mayans predicted the end of the world! But they never explained HOW it was going to end! So, lets vote! What will cause the end of all that we know on Dec 21st?

I'm going to go with All of the Above.

Oh and by Flood, I refer to the creatures from Halo.

*yes I am perfectly aware that the world is not actually going to end, this is all in good fun, take your buzzkill reality elsewhere
    Can't tell if making this thread for fun or just completely mentally handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell29 View Post
    Can't tell if making this thread for fun or just completely mentally handicapped.
    Posted something fun once .... T'was awful

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    Winter solstice, so i'll be having some mead.
    In the pagan Germanic tradition I too will be enjoying some beer.

Fun fact about 21 of December, it's actually the winter solstice on the northern hemisphere. Which means, this is the longest night of the year for us on the north side of the globe.

Deleted
    What people fail to mention is that on 24 February 1582 the Gregorian calendar was adopted introducing the Leap Year. So if you work out the date going backwards taking into account the leap years, technically the world should of "ended" in August!

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So, 21 Dec 12 is coming! The Mayans predicted the end of the world! But they never explained HOW it was going to end! So, lets vote! What will cause the end of all that we know on Dec 21st?

I'm going to go with All of the Above.

Oh and by Flood, I refer to the creatures from Halo.

*yes I am perfectly aware that the world is not actually going to end, this is all in good fun, take your buzzkill reality elsewhere
    It's going to be everything at once, including Other.

You younger folk may not know of Other, but I sure do. It was back some thirty thousand years ago, in a time much like this one. Our sages predicted something very evil was about to rear it's ugly face. It was only two weeks later that Other showed up, his very arrival killing most of the planets population. We fought long and hard against him, but we were no match. Eventually, the population reached critical levels, and the only thing the sages could do to save the planet was to sacrifice themselves to seal him away.

Many a good people died to that beast, including magic itself. I was one of the survivors, but most of the rest died off over the years. Abraham Lincoln, Nikola Tesla, Karl Marx, and quite a few other people throughout history were some of my fellow survivors. The few others remaining? Well, I don't think they'd take to kindly to me telling the world about them.

The 21st of December is going to be the 30,001 year of the seal, and when it breaks. The Reapers, zombies, the Flood, and demons themselves, all shall be unleashed from Other's nightmarish womb. We don't have the technology or magic we had back then, and we sure don't have the tenacity. Dark days are coming, my friends. I suggest you all batten down the hatches while you still can. Maybe my associates will find the Fountain of Celestial Magic in time, but I sure wouldn't hold your breath.