Thread: Spain

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Spain

My thoughts from Spain, just wanted to share it, if anyone even cares.

Our rules have been adulterated, manipulated and biased, like a whore. We are coscient of our deep curse, yet we let it be. Corrupted, greedy, we claim alleged justice for the poor and tolerate golden privileges for the oligarchy which claim to represent us while they steal our welfare.

But at the end none really cares. We'll just let them do it and we'll give them our support, because we are irrational. We would choose the same decrepit, corrupted and narcissists persons who have diven us back to the past century again. We would never choose change because it scare us like defenseless slaves who see the light for the first time, so cold, it must be better under the warm lash of the whip.

They might know the best for us, so why think? All the banquers who stole with their infected accounts for the ignorant commoners, those pigs would never realize, would they? Just sign here and mine your money shall be!
    We should also let them create a new housing bubble, let them build thousands of new buildings, the ones using half bricks, when pigs feel the cold winter, shall they use their overpriced heating systems, which price is speculated just as everything else. Isn't it just the best looting maneuver ever? A country is readen as a company, but they read ours as a victim, a weak and easy one.
    We feel proud, those bounty hunters running behind a speculative ball, claiming their patriotism as they wear our colours, as they move their millions out of the national accounts. Sure they may not be the smartest, but enough to know where their money is not safe. The more they win, the more we explode in ecstasy.
    A putsch, that's what has happened in the world, but we are too blind, we can't take the eyes off the little screens they've built for us, to charm us, to keep us happy in a consumerism bubble of that so called “freedom”, it's wasted already. There's no justice, because it's corrupted, just as much as those who should look for it, just as much as those who should watch over the world. Us

Thanks if you read it. I hope it explains a bit how a few of us feel about our country. I'ts a shame, but it's the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain.

OT: I feel the same about a lot of the speculators in the US that brought us into the mess we were in during the 2008 crisis. Luckily, we have some pretty solid backstops in place to keep ourselves from completely going under.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain.

OT: I feel the same about a lot of the speculators in the US that brought us into the mess we were in during the 2008 crisis. Luckily, we have some pretty solid backstops in place to keep ourselves from completely going under.
    oh man you beat me too it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Oh Shise,

You really should have not started me on this one.

I'm not Spanish, but I live in Spain. I work as a teacher and have small buisness in downtown Madrid.

You are right, the Spanish political system is broken beyond belife. But it goes both ways. It really does. The left here is atleast is stupid as the right. And I'm not talking about PP and PSOE, I'm talking about the Unions and the general public.

Really state funded Unions?
    The single largest triple redudant Bureaucracy in Europe? Yes I'm talking about the millions and millions of public servants earning double of the median that someone in the private sector earns!
    Public transport workers earning double the national median with rock solid contracts striking for days and days because they have to work 1,5 hours more a week. Still 40 minutes under 38 hours.

380 thousand politicians in a country of 40 million? Thousands upon thousands of full time Union employes paid from private pockets to do nothing.

Recently during the general strike, protesters burning down small buisnesses, bars and smashing in windows like it's our fucking fault their lives suck.

The general situation is horrible mate true.

But the public spending and horrible institutional inefficiency and social name calling needs to be changed too.

Not EVERYTHING is other people's fault. The blame goes all around.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2012-11-29 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Do they not have bull fighting anymore to blow off steam?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

Not EVERYTHING is other people's fault. The blame goes all around.
    That's exactly my point. And I do not support general strikes, because they are planned out with the PP and the PSOE, both are the same afteral, just lesser ideological diferences makes them any diferent. Even less those burning small business, that makes no sense indeed.

About people gaining money, it should always be fine. The more people is payed, the more they'll spend in stupid things, but those stupid and meaningless things move the economy. If now they lower the salary and keep kicking people out, less money will flow, people simply can't spend, but no all of course, only the ones who have nothing to do with the whole "crisis" that someone designed long ago.
    Last edited by shise; 2012-11-29 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like most Western nations, 'we' got fat on credit and cheap living, nobody cared about the looming chaos.

We collectively need to accept our share of the responsibility.

IE - actually vote, become potically motivated and stand for your local council or whatever.

It's not us and them, it just us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to Southern Europe (from Portugal).

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya! The whole West including my U.S.A. is going to collapse in on itself shortly. Who knows maybe this could bring the West together. I think we could accomplish a lot more together then we could apart.

Sadly we have many of the same problems here in the US. Our government as well is corrupt to the core from the aids all the way up to the President.
    Live Free...

why is your font like medieval or something?