Thread: I love beer

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Red face I love beer

I seriously love everything about it. The way it tastes when it goes down *must be cold*. The way it smells, the feel of that tallboy can fits so nicely in my hand..love how you never judge me..even when I judge you. The feeling you give me when I come home from a long ass day at work and you are always waiting for me with open arms. The long nights of playing wow and made my dps go up by a lot..the times I wouldn't of got laid because of you. Thank you beer.

I love you beer

10+ Year Old Account
    Most beer should be drunk at around room temperature unless it's a special blend. Cold beer deadens the flavor of most brews.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    don't ruin my buzz dude.

beer usually tastes like a wooden urinal. i go with some kind of hard liquor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    beer usually tastes like a wooden urinal. i go with some kind of hard liquor
    Having never tasted a wooden urinal, I wouldn't know....
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

This is just spam. closan