Question about the "raptr" rewards plan

Alright. So, I want to RAF a person but I also want them to do this raptr thing so they get the game, a month, a mount, and 2 hats.

Should I have them make an account and THEN send them a RAF? Or before? If they make an account with my RAF can they still do raptr?

How can I get him both RAF and raptr rewards?
    Lv50 (FF14) Paladin (Swtor) Agent, Warrior, Knight, Inquisitor, Trooper, Consular, Smuggler, Hunter
    Lv60 (Firefall) Dragonfly, Mammoth, Nighthawk, Arsenal (NWO) Rogue, Fighter, Wizard, Guardian, Cleric (Rift) Rogue
    Lv80/85 (GW2) Thief (WoW) Rogue, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Shaman

Have them make a RIFT account first through your Ascend a Friend invitation - then their account will be linked to yours and you can both take advantage of the Raptr Rewards

Cheers,
    James "Elrar" Nichols
    Former Community Manager
    Trion Worlds, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar-Trion View Post
    Have them make a RIFT account first through your Ascend a Friend invitation - then their account will be linked to yours and you can both take advantage of the Raptr Rewards

Cheers,
    I didn't know I would get rewards too!

Thank you.

You guys are the best. Ever.
    Lv50 (FF14) Paladin (Swtor) Agent, Warrior, Knight, Inquisitor, Trooper, Consular, Smuggler, Hunter
    Lv60 (Firefall) Dragonfly, Mammoth, Nighthawk, Arsenal (NWO) Rogue, Fighter, Wizard, Guardian, Cleric (Rift) Rogue
    Lv80/85 (GW2) Thief (WoW) Rogue, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Shaman