Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Black Market AH - Mage Tier 3

I never completed my tier 3 at 60, I didn't finish it at 70, but now it's back so I wanna finish this set. The only pieces I need are Helm, Robe, and bracers. If these pop up on your server PLEASE let me know. US servers only. Will give you reward for notifying me. PM would work best, but I will bump this thread every 2-3 days.

I thought you couldn't use BMAH of other servers? Last time I tried, I couldn't talk to the BMAH npc =/

I am willing to transfer, sorry if I did not state.

Quote Originally Posted by flambookey View Post
    I am willing to transfer, sorry if I did not state.
    Damn you really want to finish that set eh?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Frostfire bindings on US-Eonar, time left is short with 0 bids. Dont know when how long till they are sold anywhere from 1-30mins

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 04:29 AM ----------

Sorry just completed =3
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    Frostfire bindings on US-Eonar, time left is short with 0 bids. Dont know when how long till they are sold anywhere from 1-30mins

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 04:29 AM ----------

Sorry just completed =3
    Probably wouldn't have had time to make it there anyways. Thanks for telling me though.

I never completed my tier 3 at 60, I didn't finish it at 70, but now it's back so I wanna finish this set. The only pieces I need are Helm, Robe, and bracers. If these pop up on your server PLEASE let me know. US servers only. Will give you reward for notifying me. PM would work best, but I will bump this thread every 2-3 days.
    Frostfire robes on Darkspear-US currently.

Edit: With medium duration left , bid is currently at 45k

Quote Originally Posted by Enu View Post

Wow. NScrew me for ending up going to bed. Thanks for letting me know... Good to know these items are popping up.

Bump

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Proceed at your own risk. Bumping your own thread is against the rules and could end up closing your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Enu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Proceed at your own risk. Bumping your own thread is against the rules and could end up closing your thread.
    My mistake. I was just replying and thre bump in at the end. Will not bump anymore. Apologies.

Hella rich.

I will keep an eye out for you on US-Suramar

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My mistake. I was just replying and thre bump in at the end. Will not bump anymore. Apologies.

Just letting you know so you don't get this closed. No need to apologize to me.

Frostfire robes currently at 11.57k on Khaz'goroth (US) with Long duration

I will keep an eye out for you on US-Suramar
    Last edited by carrkevinu; 2012-11-28 at 07:52 AM.

I'm on Bloodscalp - US

I'll keep an eye out too. What kind of reward are we talking?

We've had robe THREE times on US-Agamaggan I got the first one, friend got 2nd, dunno who got third.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post

What kind of reward are we talking?
    that warm fuzzy feeling you get from helping others
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    I'm on Bloodscalp - US

I'll keep an eye out too. What kind of reward are we talking?
    A few thousand gold, more if you inform me with more than a medium time like most people have, lol. Will PM you my BNET. Please add me to notify me.

I got your pm and sent you a request. Currently cant pm back here as I only made this account to post in this thread

The Robes have been acquired. Thanks a lot to those who notified me and especially Chippington! Last pieces now are the Frostfire Circlet (helm), and Frostfire Gloves. I found the bracers in my bags hah, but I never got my gloves off Maexxna. Keep me updated guys of whats popping up on your servers! And remember US only! You'll receive a copius amount of gold for bringing me to a server with a long duration. Medium just wont cut it. Thanks though. Keep in touch guys! It's great to know people are really willing to help others out, I don't care if I'm paying them. It gives me hope that the WoW community hasn't completely gone to shambles.