Bindings of the windseeker drop rate

HI just a quick question in regards to the bindings of the windseeker. I haven't done MC in ages but decided to try it on my warrior alt to see if I get any, I ended up getting one from Garr. I then went on to run it with my priest, hunter and DK getting another 2 bindings. I ended up with 3xGarr Bindings in 4 what essentially was 4 runs. Did they alter the drop rate at all in cata/mop? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Weena2 View Post
    HI just a quick question in regards to the bindings of the windseeker. I haven't done MC in ages but decided to try it on my warrior alt to see if I get any, I ended up getting one from Garr. I then went on to run it with my priest, hunter and DK getting another 2 bindings. I ended up with 3xGarr Bindings in 4 what essentially was 4 runs. Did they alter the drop rate at all in cata/mop? Thanks!
    No, you just got lucky.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why would they change the drop rates of any type of legendaries OP If anything I'd say they were the same and will forever remain the same. With that being said I'll go with

''You got lucky'' ''RNG is RNG''

Still the same as far as I know. Purely anecdotal ofc - on my paladin, I got Garr's binding about a year and a half ago - and Geddon's just dropped last reset :/ . However, on my warrior, I got Garr's on a Tuesday night, and Geddon's next morning after reset

So think the same rng god is smiling or frowning on it.

Trust me, I am well aware of RNG is RNG thankyou. I was just unsure as I haven't done it in years and suddenly I got all these bindings. Ty.

I had kind of the same thing happen to me a few months ago. I was farming dark iron on my DK for Sulfuras which I had from running MC for rep. I got that on probably the 10th run. After 30 total runs no bindings. So I decide to kill Garr and see what happens. Bindings drop. Now I want the legendary on my hunter main so I went in and killed both bosses and got the same binding from Garr. The next week the other binding dropped. Probably the luckest I've been in WoW.

Of course I've killed Muru in SWP 30+ times and have not had the hunter chest armor drop so rng usually sucks.