Thread: Brawler's Guild

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Arghhh GG i hate you both!

Deleted
    Currently at 3/4 with disruptron to go as ele 493 ilvl and crappy lfr weapon.
    Now just more jump jump jump on disruptron (and 88k dps ._.)
    Last edited by mmoc13d6335453; 2012-12-01 at 04:19 PM.

hmm i thinked disrupton activates all cannons at ca 25% but not sure now if its his hp or the timer when i starts to activate all his cannons...

kk its 30% hp enrage^^
    Last edited by Alector; 2012-12-02 at 04:59 AM.

I'm up to Dark Summoner in my shitty blues, and it's giving me grief, any easier as ele?

battletron is annoying me

he has a fair amount of health and i have to constantly move and use CDs to survive through all the dmg i take throughout the fight, which is a big pain in the ass considering the enrage timer.

i really detest that his own lazer beam attack can trigger the bombs, makes it a bitch to want to step out for a sec to do a few self heals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, just got my invite after my 7th rare kill. Time to queue up!

Well, the first few are just stupidly easy when you're bursting 200k. They all die in ascendance, lol. Can't wait to try the harder ones.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2012-12-02 at 11:06 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    Ok disruptron is a clear step above the others at rank 8.
    He soft-enrages at 35% to me and i usually die shortly after.
    Got a 14% as best try keeping the CDs at the end but pretty far from a kill atm

Deleted
    Sometimes when I start Disruptron the "totem" in the middle of the room starts shooting the discs everywhere so im just going to assume the thing is bugged.

nope the middle totem shots discs, its rnd which cannon or totem is active at start... but at 35% all cannons+ middle totem are active..
    got him at 600k in best try but was lucky with dodging. without all cds i would be dead after 5 sec

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I basically breezed through the first 7 ranks. Had like 2 deaths up until 7-3, where I wiped a couple times. I was well ahead of the enrage timer, but wasn't being smart with stopping to heal on time. Now the rank 8 bosses are destroying me. I know I can get Optimus, but ever since the first time (when I was slow on the first interrupt), it refuses to spawn that one for me. >.> The others are frustrating, especially Millhouse. I will need to do that one a lot to get a feel for it.

Millhouse is all about luck too, the time I downed I got 3 totems behind me early which got me to 100 stacks quick. I have a video on youtube from ele pov.

Deleted
    I need an invite.. Would like to try this as well (489 ele).

Deleted
    Will share what I said on another thread, there is a safe spot for Disruptron and Zen'shar and Epicus Maximus for ranged DPS in horde arena.

Deleted
    currently i've pretty much breezed through all up until rank 7 (i guess, one with dark summoner and the orb robot).
    I got lucky I guess on the Summoner, my first try I was meleed by a ghost, but on the second try it bugged somehow, as it threw me in while the last competitor was still inside, and spawned the Summoner for me. After about 2 seconds in the fight, I was thrown out and "passed" the summoner .
    Gonna try Orb bot now when it gets to my turn. 1st try was at 350k left on the bot when i died of explosions.
    487 enhancement shammy with 4set LFR/normal gear.

Dark Summoner is so retarded, u actually need backpedal and keyboard turning. I don't even have those bound ><'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Will share what I said on another thread, there is a safe spot for Disruptron and Zen'shar and Epicus Maximus for ranged DPS in horde arena.
    Omg, where? I just had a heartbreaking 8% wipe on Zen where I was way ahead of the enrage. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    nice share .... woth nothing sayed nc

Deleted
    Been doing it as a well geared (500ilvl) enhancement shaman; everything up to rank 7 was extremely easy, mostly due to the spec/my gear, but my god rank 8 is tough, but extremely fun. RNG finally was in my favour and I got Millhouse down today, I've yet to have been awake/concentrating enough to get the other three down but I feel they're all definitely doable, but it's not easy at all.
    Enjoying this addition to the game a lot though, it's great fun and I hope they continue to update and add more with time.

Deleted
    Got 4/4 as Enhancement with Ilvl 498. Distruptron is very hard but doable. Litte luck with the Spot's and the boss. Panda Stun and Glyphed Capacitor totem helped me a lot to interrupt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alector View Post
    nice share .... woth nothing sayed nc

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sruptron/page2

Forgot to post link my bad.

Any tips on spec and glyphs for the folks near 500ilvl?

using Primal Elementalist + Elemental Mastery to burst him down near the 50% and combo of Shamrage glyph for those clutch stuns and glyphed capacitor