Thread: It's snowing !

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    no snow here either
    but we had snow in september \o/
    ....it's too warm here right now.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw0050 View Post
    No snow here. As much as I like it, I also greatly enjoyed strolling around Universal Studios yesterday in a t-shirt and shorts. Florida ftw.
    I don't even wear shorts when its over a 100 degrees. In fact i wear a jacket...I dont like how those articles of clothing look. Particularly on me. Though that did almost cause me to die of heat stroke once. Spent 6 hours at the county fair in over 90 degree weather. Wearing a black long sleave shirt and pants with a hat and sunglasses. And sunscreen.

Oh god, it's that bad in Otaniemi too? Makes me really worried, someone I know has been missing in that area since monday, and if it's snowing that bad our hope is going to diminish greatly

Deleted
    http://youtu.be/UGhjGVVFjUs?t=46s

Can't wait for it to be freezing and snowing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had a lot of snow aswell here in Sweden. Got some silly pictures from two days ago, but I cant upload em right now. Later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Haven't seen any snow around here yet, good riddance anyway, worse than rain imo.

It usually snows a lot here, but I swear it gets hotter every year. I remember when I was younger it would start snowing in October and just today it was 60ºF. It also used to snow so much that the snow would be taller than your cars. Now when it snows it melts a couple hours later. I can't say I miss the cold weather though I really enjoy the heat

Deleted
    Brrrrrrr Sweden here

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Never snows here in Florida ill trade you our 80-90 degree weather for snow!
    I find that so strange, then again Canada sees like 6 months of winter

Doesn't snow where I live (Southern California) but a couple hours north up in the mountains it does. I need to get ready to get my snowboard out and ready for the season to start up. Wish it would start snowing up there already!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Never snows here in Florida ill trade you our 80-90 degree weather for snow!
    I live in Florida and I'll say you're wrong! In central Florida, we had two light snow flurries last year and one a couple years before that. I actually have pictures... or not. :| Forgot I cleared out my pics earlier this year.

ANYWAY, yeah. It was just a super light amount on my car at about 4:30AM. I made two tiny snowballs and flicked them at my brother, hehe. :3 I'd like it if I saw it again this year!

Vantaa, Finland:

Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Perhaps we could have a small gallery of snowy pictures from each other's location?

This is from Otaniemi, close to Helsinki, Finland.

-snip-
    Looks about the same in Vantaa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Oh god, it's that bad in Otaniemi too? Makes me really worried, someone I know has been missing in that area since monday, and if it's snowing that bad our hope is going to diminish greatly
    Oh and, the temp's only around zero, so it isn't really freezing besides the wind. Hope your friend is safe though.
    Last edited by Rastas; 2012-11-30 at 09:26 AM. Reason: added another quote -> learn to read the thread before replying, kk :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No snow here just frost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Doesn't snow here, only floods.
    Does if you live on the moors!

Deleted
    Been snowing here for 3 days with constantly -2c currently looks like this from my window around 30sec ago:

http://i.imgur.com/kpXL9.jpg for bigger picture for no reason.

I love snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel so excluded.
    We never get snow, and it's summer here I could post some pictures of unreasonably hot weather but you might have to use your imagination for the heat part.

Also I'm jealous of places that get snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    Its a shitstorm outside, I hope it would end because it is so cold and windy :/ And yes, lots and lots of snow.
    Yeah, went to smoke a morning cig and the door was stuck open >_>. I'm mad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

I wish it was snowing here. We got our first snowfall last week, but none stuck. I miss the winters that we had two feet by now in. Stupid global warming.

Maybe I just need to move further up the mountains and to the north.

I'm so mad at you guys! I'm so jelly! I live on an island, no snow, only some rain every now and then Oh and the dreaded humidity...