Crowd Control and Silence

I am actually having a lot of fun this expansion except for the amount of cc there is. I love playing healing classes (right now a shaman) and sometimes I feel completely helpless. It feels like im constantly being chain stunned, feared, silenced and what ever else. Does anyone else feel this way? I kind of feel like in random bgs dimishing returns should be increased or more spells should share dm.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is too much CC in WoW now. There used to be a time when not every class had several control abilities. There used to be a sacrifice made to CC over damage. Now, not so much.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Well I think a stun should be like a fear or sheep. Not a hey make me unable to do crap so im a free kill..

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    Well I think a stun should be like a fear or sheep. Not a hey make me unable to do crap so im a free kill..
    They should reduce the amount of CC, but making stuns into CC that breaks on damage is a terrible idea...

10+ Year Old Account
    It feels like im constantly being chain stunned, feared, silenced and what ever else. Does anyone else feel this way?
    Every time I fight some certain specs. (I won't bother to name them here.) A blue did say that cc is "fine" right now, and I would agree with them completely if they admit that another major aspect that is directly related to cc needs work. Either diminishing returns itself(personally my choice would be this 1) or the breaks/immunities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually having a lot of fun this expansion except for the amount of cc there is. I love playing healing classes (right now a shaman) and sometimes I feel completely helpless. It feels like im constantly being chain stunned, feared, silenced and what ever else. Does anyone else feel this way? I kind of feel like in random bgs dimishing returns should be increased or more spells should share dm.
    What bugs me the most, especially since I can't even use totems anymore now, is blanket silencing. No "Oh, I got interrupted, I died because I suck at fake-casting!" but rather "Oh, I'm so awesome, let's just blanket silence the shaman and then nuke her while she can't put down grounding, earthbind-ghostwolf, etc."

Deleted
    I always liked the idea of 1 DR for all CC's, and adjust healing accordingly so healers don't become unkillable, there is just WAY too much CC

Ya blanket silence is bs.. dk, hunter, mage and spriest. Boomkin is fine with theirs because solar beam is badass.
    Last edited by Fainth; 2012-12-01 at 01:01 AM.

I don't like blanket silences, I don't mind everything else simply because it takes some good coordination between players to link enough cc, fears and stuns together long enough to make you nearly useless. Personally, if the team works together to put a target into a string of a well timed and coordinated lockdown they deserve something in return (usually a kill). You can't really disagree, it takes some nice timing and teamwork.

My annoyance is blanket silences and the fact that there is no more pushback resistance.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."