Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So Im ding dong banned on the official forums, has anyone linked this on the official forums?
    I got a letter by the GM's but its on my bank alt apparently, so Im having to dig through a metric ton of backloaded gems.
    Curious what they said this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a thread on the official forums, but you know... It either is a big enough bug they can't fix it without a patch, or they are ignoring it.

Would be nice if they at least let the Monk community know it is known and whether they are working on fixing it. My 10 man last night had a 4% wipe on Garalon, which I am positive was partly due to not being able to use Xuen at all.

When we were finally getting real attempts on him this week I switched to Xuen for some extra dps, after about three auto attacks I would see him try to jump up to Wind Lord's balcony. I told my guild and we all thought it was pretty funny. But definitely a waste to use him on Garalon until a fix is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by R0ninX3ph View Post
    My 10 man last night had a 4% wipe on Garalon, which I am positive was partly due to not being able to use Xuen at all.
    I actually had a wipe under 500k life on Garalon last week. Words can't describe how upset I was over that..

Quote Originally Posted by Rush042 View Post
    I actually had a wipe under 500k life on Garalon last week. Words can't describe how upset I was over that..
    Its fine just switch to one of the other awesome lvl 90 talents that are super useful on this fight...oh wait...

On the plus side we get to point out the flying kitty to our raid and it provides a little bit of humour.

I just told them that "he must go, his people need him".

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Its fine just switch to one of the other awesome lvl 90 talents that are super useful on this fight...oh wait...
    probably not for ww, but BrM on that fight RJW is a nice alternative. has the capability of cleaving the boss and then another leg. on my kill it averaged 20k~ damage per hit more than bok. min max y0
    Last edited by itsyaboy; 2012-12-06 at 09:01 PM.

Does it keep attacking though? I remember on first boss in shado-pan when I used xuen on the dragon it fell down but kept attacking even though it was like 100 yards below the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by d07RiV View Post
    Does it keep attacking though? I remember on first boss in shado-pan when I used xuen on the dragon it fell down but kept attacking even though it was like 100 yards below the boss.
    No, it doesn't.

Deleted
    Had that happen on Onyxia 25m when I soloed it, the tiger leaped away when he jumped on onyxia in the second phase when shes flying

Yea, was amusing when a guildy said "Dude, where the fuck is your tiger going" as i watched it leap off into the sunset.

Invoke Xuen, the rocket tiger!

Thought I'd try him last night and I guess maybe the pheromones turned him off and he fled for his poor kitty life over the balcony.

I have had a little luck with popping him on the body instead of a leg, sure it would be a dps loss if he did his job but as is, he seems for me to stick on the body if I am dpsing that with the legs down.. but yeah when you switch back to a leg he will hit a few times then off he goes.
    Shhh im typing this to u on my i phone on the toilet at work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Wow.

That pretty much proves right there that some GMs do not even read tickets.
    It is because you aren't supposed to make tickets on bugs anymore. You are supposed to use the Report Bug feature. It is pretty sad I preferred having a gm actually respond legitimately and get more information when I found bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Yea, was amusing when a guildy said "Dude, where the fuck is your tiger going" as i watched it leap off into the sunset.
    I found this comment in particular very amusing XD

Looks like it *might* have been fixed. Ran Garalon last night in our guild raid, and both times I popped him, he stayed.

Ahh, could've been in that tiny patch. Good stuff! I'll check on LFR tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I did lfr he did not run off so that is a good sign.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    It's fixed now, xenu is our friend again!

Confirmed. Happy fixed times. Two monks in the raid; both tigers behaved as they should.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.