HP Envy I5 3210m

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+ENV...envy&cp=1&lp=2

This computer is a very good buy and plays WoW very well. I just received it today and am very happy with the results. I have been playing on a P4 with w/ 4GB RAM, x1600 Pro since 06'. Was used to around 20-30 FPS in the world and below 10 in town and raiding was not going to happen. Was fine in BC but after all the expacs it was just too tired. This laptop is just amazing for the price (I paid $599 Black Friday) and the FPS is great. I recommend this thing to anyone who is looking for a solid laptop for under $600 of course you have to catch it on sale. Have a good morning!
    Krimson states...
    Clearly the correct play here is to drop acid everyday.
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    No... graphics card.

My sides .

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    No... graphics card.

My sides .
    Laugh all you want I got this lap for web and Wow and it runs wow just fine with plenty of FPS with HD 4000 graphics.
    Krimson states...
    Just because you can't easily overdose on acid doesn't mean that dropping 50 hits in a night won't turn you into a drooling retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beeler77 View Post
    Laugh all you want I got this lap for web and Wow and it runs wow just fine with plenty of FPS with HD 4000 graphics.
    I wasn't laughing, I was crying >.>.

This was probably cheaper (like the laptop you got) when you got it.

And it at least has a graphics card :/.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215662

I got twice the ram and half again more hard drive. Like I said I was looking for a pc that played wow well and I got it! I don't play many other games just web surf and stream. I'm not a fan of Acer laptops as I had one for awhile before this one. I just wanted to spread the word that this combo is nice for Wow.
    Krimson states...