Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

What was the happiest moment of your WoW life?

Mine was when I got the legendary staff from Firelands. It was before the release of Dragon Soul so I felt special. (I probably wasn't, lal)

It won't let me link a video, but this is by far the best moment in wow history:

google "serenity now bombs a wow funeral"

Deleted
    When i went into my server's best guild and beat their top dps during ICC .

I left them due to their GM being a mafia-dbag and not giving me loot i won few days after ..

Deleted
    There were too many great moments in my WoW career, in TBC until mid WOTLK. Don't remember "best" it was just so often darn good back then.

Top three must be:

1. When I got http://www.wowwiki.com/Sunfury_Bow_of_the_Phoenix with my hunter
    2. When I did the Mgt HC first time as a paladin tank.
    3. The whole Isle of Quel'danas patch

Deleted
    It must be probelly when I killed lich king!

Deleted
    When i finally did the ulduar 25 meta and saw the alagalon fight

10+ Year Old Account
    When I met my first and best in-game friend. We're still friends to this day and I'm lucky he came back to the game after an extended break.
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

Deleted
    Hitting level 60!

When I finally got my dreadsteed in vanilla, I was a somebody!

Every moment of my WoW life has been filled with great happiness. it's hard to pick just one. bc leveling and cata leveling stand out as pretty great experiences though.

I have a a few that rank at the top spot:

1a) Downing Twin Emps in Vanilla (only to stop AQ progression to work on Naxx)

1b) Beating the top 5's team in arena 3 times in a row to have them stop playing for the night (s3), then to have one of them post a GG to us on our realm forums (no, we weren't a counter-comp team).

1c) Leveling my first warrior to 60, getting the Quel Serrar book for 500g (a lot back then) and then using it for the rest of vanilla. I loved that sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    getting my first character to 60

15+ Year Old Account
    Killing Kil'Jaeden for the first time and getting Sunflare. Used it until i got TTT in Naxx. Still have both items, glad i kept them for transmogrifying, though i haven't been able to find any swords in Cataclysm thus far.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2012-06-20 at 05:26 PM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

10+ Year Old Account
    When I completed my Rhok'delar in vanilla, clearing 1.5 wings of Naxx the least week of vanilla in Naxx, downing Illidan in TBC and the best moments, raiding with my mates into wee hours of the night.

Deleted
    Pretty much everything in vanilla were good memories for me, I was definitely happiest during vanilla anyway.

(inb4 some dicksalt says HURRR VANILLA WAS BAD HURRR NOSTALGIA)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogg Soron +0 Kill. By far.

When a wild forum troll appears

Killing demon in Silithus for Epic Hunter Bow with 1/2 the guild watching and then turning it in

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, so many good ones:

(1) Completing Quel'Serrar was definitely up there, the quest and having to get onyxia to breathe on it was just epic -- actually made me nervous I wouldn't do it right.
    (2) Playing the auction house for long enough to finally buy my epic mechanostrider at level 60 on my gnome mage.
    (3) Starting naked party trains in Orgrimmar - getting a bunch of different players to strip down to just a cape, click follow on the last person in line, and repeatedly make choo choo sounds!! So fun!
    (4) Dropping a clutch power word shield in WSG to help my hunter teammate get away with aspect of the pack to win the game.