10+ Year Old Account

Accuracy question

Hello there fellow mmo-champions I recently got my marauder to 50 and my guild has been telling me I only need 100% accuracy but noxxic and every other sources I look at it says 110%. My guildies say I need 100% because if i scroll over the accuracy stat in the character page and my special attacks get +10% on it already. So do i want my character page accuracy to say 110% or just 110% when its scrolled over?

You get +10% accuracy with force attacks so 100 on your melee tab is fine. If you check force it should be 110(or higher with talents).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakos View Post
    You get +10% accuracy with force attacks so 100 on your melee tab is fine. If you check force it should be 110(or higher with talents).
    Can I assume that this is the same for all dps specs in this game?

Deleted
    Im a MARA, and I have 99.80% Accurancy - I think to opperate at 110% especially without spending points in your carnage tree is a silly ask. I have never seen a MARA with 110% Accuracy. I can understand that if you have a carnage build then your very much using a lot of your off hand for blows and thats why you have a accurancy boosting skill to spend in within that tree. I think as long as your opperating at 99.5% and above your fine. Stack you gear with Power / Strenght / depending on what DPS you like todo.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Can I assume that this is the same for all dps specs in this game?
    Yes, safely. Cause it is so.

Yes, agreed.

My Commando has 100.04% Accuracy on Ranged. Tech is 110%. I never, ever miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright well thank you all for answering my questions it is very much appreciated.