Anyone else not able to log in forums/game?

Just wondering if my account is being stolen or not, I can't change the PW because ANets shitty recovery link is either having trafficking issues or w/e else could be going wrong. This has happened before while servers were down etc. but I see people still posting on the GW2 forums so...

I don't get keylogged - I rarely use email, only when I need to like registering on a forum so there's no possible way I am getting "hacked" and I doubt my PW could have been brute forced... so I'm hoping this is just a temporary problem

Maintenance tonight. No idea how much longer it's going on for though.

But how are other people posting on the forums? New threads are being made right now, and I can't log in..

Just says my information is invalid.

Perhaps they were still logged in? I know they tweeted about an hour ago that the maintenance is stopping new logins.

Probably were already were logged in when maintenance started. I can't log in the forums or game either. I'd just wait a bit.

Me too...cant login into forums

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Perhaps they were still logged in? I know they tweeted about an hour ago that the maintenance is stopping new logins.
    Oh then that would explain it... well I guess I'll play some oblivion/skyrim for a while. Usually the forum lets us know when there is maintanence I didn't see anything today or yesterday.

Yeah - they've had maintenance the past 2 mights - although last nights didn't interrupt anything. There was nothing other than a warning about an hour before it started in game, and a twitter note (that I saw anyways)

Well they said it in game but that was a while ago. Usually you are still able to get in but sometimes shit happens I guess.