Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    OP thinks he is like Varian, but really he's like Grobbulus.

high king varian and high queen tyrande :3

Deleted
    What about a compromise, Varian and Jaina? I don't think they're related family-wise.

Yet she's been around him since Wrath, trying to teach him to be a better kind and a better parent, she's already like a mother to Anduin etc.

And now, we leave serious land into fun land:
    Or better yet, what about Anduin and Jaina?
    oooo, or Gelbin and Moira!
    Alextrazsa lost her made, how about her and Nobundo? That would also get draenei some screen time!
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-12-09 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Why would a racist, vengeful, paranoid lunatic whom embodies a small fraction of bad seeds in Night Elf society ever be a "match" for Varian?
    maybe she reminds Varian of what he used to be?
    she'll make him feel young again.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    maybe she reminds Varian of what he used to be?
    she'll make him feel young again.
    I have a better idea. Maiev needs to have fallen in love with Illidan. And then she's confused, caught in a love-hate situation. In BC, she doesn't kill him, merely trap him. So she then puts him in a prison guarded by her most loyal followers and has sex with him. So they make a baby, 1/4 demonic and 3/4 night elf. And Maiev realizes that the baby is enough Illidan to love, so she kills Illidan. Still, she hides the baby to not look like a hypocrit.

So then, years later, the now grown Illiev runs around from his burrowed deeps interested in exploring the world. And out there he meets Dornaa the draenei (hope that's her name, the orphan's week child) and hooks up with her. And then they make a baby which is 1/8 th demon, 1.5/4 night elf and 1/2 draenei (this sounds more like a pie recipe). And that child joins the Legion and... wipes the goblins out. And the bronze dragonflight. And this is why the bronze were pissed when the little draenei girl visited them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I have a better idea. Maiev needs to have fallen in love with Illidan. And then she's confused, caught in a love-hate situation. In BC, she doesn't kill him, merely trap him. So she then puts him in a prison guarded by her most loyal followers and has sex with him. So they make a baby, 1/4 demonic and 3/4 night elf. And Maiev realizes that the baby is enough Illidan to love, so she kills Illidan. Still, she hides the baby to not look like a hypocrit.

So then, years later, the now grown Illiev runs around from his burrowed deeps interested in exploring the world. And out there he meets Dornaa the draenei (hope that's her name, the orphan's week child) and hooks up with her. And then they make a baby which is 1/8 th demon, 1.5/4 night elf and 1/2 draenei (this sounds more like a pie recipe). And that child joins the Legion and... wipes the goblins out. And the bronze dragonflight. And this is why the bronze were pissed when the little draenei girl visited them.
    yeah but we'd have to explain away Salandria at the same time. they got mad at her too.
    other than that and the need for another expansion(i think the children's week orphans are only 14-15ish at this point?) to make the storyline come to fruition we could do this.

wait... maybe Illiev had a three-way marriage with Dornaa and Salandria and they all went destructive together because ..... they want to stop the Bronze Dragonflight before it becomes the Infinite Dragonflight?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    yeah but we'd have to explain away Salandria at the same time. they got mad at her too.
    other than that and the need for another expansion(i think the children's week orphans are only 14-15ish at this point?) to make the storyline come to fruition we could do this.

wait... maybe Illiev had a three-way marriage with Dornaa and Salandria and they all went destructive together because ..... they want to stop the Bronze Dragonflight before it becomes the Infinite Dragonflight?
    Indeed! And he had a child but he doesn't know with which of them, since he was with both. And because of demonic part, the child has horns and a tail and green eyes, and because of night elf part it has long ears and as such it's not sure if the part if draeneish or blood elvic.

15+ Year Old Account
    After going through this thread start-to-finish I feel like I walked through the Goldshire Inn on the Moon Guard server and now need a shower and counselling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

VarianXtyrand true love

Hey guis it's been 5 years.

Holy necro...
    And cant do that, Varian ded...

Madness will consume you!!!

It's been 5 years...

And not only is Varian dead...

But...Tyrande became Irrelevant....

And So did Malfurion...

Only for Illidan to be big boy #1

.....Suck it, Stormrage couple. Illidan's better.

But, lemme just keep this short: Don't necro, and close this shit.

Good luck marrying a pile of dust.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    they still should be together if you know what i mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, let's not necro.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)