Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Varian and Tyrande should be together.

Why not? Tyrande is married to an old dude with horns and wings, I'm sure she will be bored from all his mother nature hippie shit at some point.

And don't get me started on Varian, that guy is possessed by a wolf god, he would make love to her like an animal. He would make her the happiest nelf woman alive.

Aside from all that stuff, I really want to see that pairing happen. High King marrying the Priestess of the Moon, making purple-ish babies to rule the joint kingdoms of Human-Nelf together. Awesome.

And then Malfurion goes mad, talking to birds and trees all day, until he is possessed by Sargeras. And then he brings the legion on Azeroth out of vengeance, and love.

Also, Thrall&Jaina would be awesome but it's too late for that :'(.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this, I don't even...

I respectfully disagree with your suggestion.
    Currently Procrastinating

she already marred

Trassk and Garrosh should get married.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    QFT

/10char

Deleted
    Best troll thread today!
    Thanks for a good giggle my fellow amigo.

Varian should be with jaina

Deleted
    I second this.

Deleted
    Thirded, they really need to work out there frustrations with each other in the bed room.

Seeing that malfurion decided it was best to go to sleep in the so called 'emerald dream' than to fuck tyrande all day long why not let varian get his dick wet seeing that he hasnt fucked anyone (except the guys in westfall) since his wife died

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 01:03 PM ----------

What a relationship that would create

they say opposites attract but damn

im guessing they will bitch and argue all day long but the sex would be electric lol

Deleted
    Fifthed. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    This is shipping logic. They happened to interact in a semi-positive way for ten minutes, ergo they should rule the galaxy together as man and wife.

Also proof that WoW should be turned into a sitcom/British soap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Why not? Tyrande is married to an old dude with horns and wings,....
    Aren't they about the same age? And when did Malfurion get wings? I thought only Illidan got wings. And well one talks to birds and stuff and the other talks to moonlight.... they match well :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I can just imagine it now...
    Varian: Son, I have something important to talk about.
    Anduin: Of course father. What seems to be the matter?
    Varian: Well, you know that it's been a long since your mother died... and I-
    Anduin: You've met a woman as strong as you?
    Varian: Perhaps, even stronger.
    Anduin: Congratulations! When would I be able to meet her?
    Varian: She's wai-
    Tyrande: FOR DARNASSUS!
    Anduin: Oh no...
    Still better than Eastenders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo because the two characters finally interact together you automatically assume they should get together...
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post

Now come on Trassk, we all know you're in denial about your feelings for Garrosh just like he is about his feelings for you. The only question is: who's wearing the white dress?
    oh my dear boy, you right, it must be some repressed feelings I'm having that explains my aggressive distaste for.... wait a minute..

Naw was just gas.

Maybe we should assume all characters that happen to interact should be together.

Baine and Anduin became friends didn't they, well then, lets have at it!
    #boycottchina

Tyrande was nervous around Varian, her thoughts, her passion, her lust, whatever she did she could not help it. She was ashamed of herself, even thinking about betraying her beloved Malfurion, to think having intercourse with a human, she was both disgusted and afraid, very afraid. To control her obsession with the High King, she started avoiding him as much as she could, and constantly asked for help from her goddess.

One day, she was in the kitchen, wearing only her underwear, preparing a vegan sandwich. She was singing, happy, then she turned around...
    It was the High King, Varian Wrynn, looking at her with a serious face. All of a sudden, he yelled DEMACIA, and tackled Tyrande.

Varian, please, we shouldn't... Tyrande begged. But Varian looked at him like he was going to tear her apart, which totally turned Tyrande on and she started kissing him. She just couldn't get enough of him, she tear her clothes apart, spit in her hand started to rub and squeeze her own titties.
    IN ME, NOW! she yelled, which Varian obeyed. He dreamt of this moment since he met the purple beauty, he totally was going to tell his buddies about this. But then, an accident happened, he was just so fucking excited.

-2 minutes? Are you fucking kidding me!? yelled Tyrande.
    -It is not me! You were moving it inside you a lot, plus you are, you know, damn hot woman... said Varian in shame.
    -Okay... It happens to everyone, will you be ready to go again in 10 mins? said Tyrande.
    -Of..Of course said Varian, happily.

Then they totally had a conversation to pass time for 10-15 minutes, by the time Varian was ready again Tyrande had already lost interest so she tried to fake a little, they had weird and non-passionate sex, Varian realized he was not pleasing her so he lost his interest too, they broke off the intercourse without either one getting to the point of orgasm and never spoke of that night again.

The end.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2012-11-30 at 02:26 PM.

Trassk aside, I bet Garrosh and Sylvanas are secretly banging behind the scenes, and just pretending to dislike each other around others. There is no way someone like Garrosh could possibly not be turned on by the power Sylvanas has and how dangerous she and her followers are, and she would probably take anything with a pulse at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Tyrande was nervous around Varian, her thoughts, her passion, her lust, whatever she did she could not help it. She was ashamed of herself, even thinking about betraying her beloved Malfurion, to think having intercourse with a human, she was both disgusted and afraid, very afraid. To control her obsession with the High King, she started avoiding him as much as she could, and constantly asked for help from her goddess.

One day, she was in the kitchen, wearing only her underwear, preparing a vegan sandwich. She was singing, happy, then she turned around...
    It was the High King, Varian Wrynn, looking at her with a serious face. All of a sudden, he yelled DEMACIA, and tackled Tyrande.

Varian, please, we shouldn't... Tyrande begged. But Varian looked at him like he was going to tear her apart, which totally turned Tyrande on and she started kissing him. She just couldn't get enough of him, she tear her clothes apart, spit in her hand started to rub and squeeze her own titties.
    IN ME, NOW! she yelled, which Varian obeyed. He dreamt of this moment since he met the purple beauty, he totally was going to tell his buddies about this. But then, an accident happened, he was just so fucking excited.

-2 minutes? Are you fucking kidding me!? yelled Tyrande.
    -It is not me you were moving it inside you a lot, plus you are, you know, damn hot woman... said Varian in shame.
    -Okay... It happens to everyone, will you be ready to go again in 10 mins? said Tyrande.
    -Of..Of course said Varian, happily.

Then they totally had a conversation to pass time for 10-15 minutes, by the time Varian was ready again Tyrande had already lost interest so she tried to fake a little, they had weird and non-passionate sex, Varian realized he was not pleasing her so he lost his interest too, they broke off the intercourse without either one getting to the point of orgasm and never spoke of that night again.

The end.
    They could name it 50 Shades of Purple

Nope. Nopenopenope. I'm not even sure if Varian is going to hook up with anyone else. Now Anduin, on the other hand....Naw, he's too young right now. I'll wait.

(No, not Baine.)