Thread: IPL 5 - LoL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    after watching some of diana plays. wow her damage her initation, her tankyness . just didnt realise she was this strong
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Ya agree Diana is insane, personally love her. Have played her alot of late. Her tankyness come from how her W works, it shields you and if you proc all of its damage (the orbs around her) it refreshes the shield. And it scales well off AP and then her E is about as good as ali's Q. Her kite if just so strong.

Sometimes M5 are just so good. Also they still play ridiculous comps that have no right to win.

For the last 3 weeks my team and solo queue would never let me pick AP yi(played it has a troll one game mid noticed it actual was good). Now I have a feeling I'll be allowed to play it when ever I feel want to, hate the fact that unless something is played by pro's people will think you are trolling if you try it. Have to admit though watch Alex just noticed how fail my AP yi build is lol.

Also is it just me or is Ezreal really getting over used now. I under stood it a while back, but there just seems to be better choices now, yet teams keep picking him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sometimes M5 are just so good. Also they still play ridiculous comps that have no right to win.
    Pro's are the one's who make/change the meta.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Also is it just me or is Ezreal really getting over used now. I under stood it a while back, but there just seems to be better choices now, yet teams keep picking him.
    People are still stuck with his Arcane Shift being so clutch in terms of escaping.

And damn Bebe was insane on Caitlyn in the games against Curse NA.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Pro's are the one's who make/change the meta.
    Meta=/=comp. When a team lacks hard initiate and CC and a real tank, it realistically has no right to win. Somehow they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Meta=/=comp. When a team lacks hard initiate and CC and a real tank, it realistically has no right to win. Somehow they do.
    Of course, but the fact that AP Yi or Lee Sin mid were considered troll picks a few weeks ago (AP yi actually more recent) is funny to me. I was playing AP Eve mid before it actually saw the light of day and was always called a troll... Until I carried the game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of sad that brolaf didn't win the cosplay contest because he gave all of zero fucks when he was on stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, Toyz's Orianna vs. Froggen's Anivia. That'll be something to watch.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Oh boy, Toyz's Orianna vs. Froggen's Anivia. That'll be something to watch.
    I missed it =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I missed it =(
    Froggen denied the fuck out him but then shit got real in other lanes and Froggen had to help bot a lot so Toyz received farm.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Fnatic were totally dominating there. 16min baron, 3man at level ~10? o.O

Fnatic so aggressive, even when it seemed to be back firing they were not fazed by it and just kept going. Really good gj by them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Froggen denied the fuck out him but then shit got real in other lanes and Froggen had to help bot a lot so Toyz received farm.
    That lane swap also allowed Bebe to get ahead, I think he had 435 CS at ~40 mins while yellowpete only had 300.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Darien and Genja... sometimes I've no idea what they were thinking.

If Fnatic are to come back and win this current game it's going to be down to reckless and his Vayne play. From the games I have watched his Vayne has been one of his best champs by far he has dragged the team back from loss with his kills in teamfights .

Oh death - death to baron >< could be game over there lol.
    Last edited by Jeleh; 2012-12-02 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah, those summoner Heals have been clutch this tournament. Possible return of the Flash/Heal on AD carries and more?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Showing what I believe about Eve for so long even after the nerf she is still such a strong pick. She can team fight and assasianate so well. Teams need to just bite the bullet and ban her and Diana from now on. They both have to good roaming, damage and tankyness. Love how before this tournament I had a fight with a friend over how good Eve still was , his main point was "pro's dont play her she is not good". Glad to see my position been showed to be the right one in the last few games.

Also nice to see how good amumu is, must admit I though he'd be a trash pick due to the ease of counter junging, glad to see how teams are using him so well.

I hate how strong Diana is, she's pretty much a must have/ban. (Just like Ezreal and Jayce a few weeks back)
    But I'm happy with a little more variety bot lane Cait, Vayne, less Graves though :/