Thread: Powa auras

Deleted

Powa auras

Updated my powa auras a moment ago through the offical one and it seems to have gone back to 4.3 layout i type /powa and the old one comes up has any1 seen this?! if so could someone link me to the MoP version again please

Deleted
    Where'd you get the update from? There's a PowA 4 version that is compatible with 5.0 on WoWUI, if I remember correctly. As for the new PowA 5, I'm not quite sure if that's still downloadable anywhere as the bitbucket repo seems to have been set to private and Meorawr has been too busy with real life lately to continue development. You'd have to find someone who has a version still lying around and ask them to copy you their folders.

Deleted
    Well i downloaded it from here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oPVersion.html

I had the 5.0.4 layout and now i have the 4.3 layout and none of my MoP auras.... its really annoying :/ i just installed the download there thinking it was the 5.1 update and now when i type /powa it comes with with DS stuff and not my new auras.....

Deleted
    Yeah, that's the PowA4 unofficial update (it says so in the description, too).

I'll upload my PowA5 for you when I get WoW access - I can't promise that the PowA4 code didn't wipe out your PowA 5 settings, though. Might be good to check if you made any backups of your WTF folder recently (which, I cannot stress enough, is something you should frequently do).

Deleted
    Got around to uploading now. Get it here.