Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

brawler guild ranks!

So with a dk beeing one of the favorite classes to solo. how is everybody doing in the brawler guild?

gotten to rank 8 without effort ? or what bosses did you have trouble with? how do you like the gear requirements ?

i'm quite interested in how you all liked the fights..

personally i'm a rank 7 on dark summoner which is pretty hard. (6 trys atm) basically cruised to rank 7 without to much trouble when it became quite difficult..

the que's are currently the only thing i really dislike.. 45 minuts of waiting is just way to long..

im at rank 7, dk, on battletron. its rough, he hits hard and has a lot of HP.

Deleted
    i would have expected alot more dk's to get in sooner.. are there so few dk's actually in the guild atm??

Deleted
    I just started, rank 1 still lol.. Que is so long right now.

Deleted
    I'm rank 8 with 1/4 rares defeated, done most fights as 2h frost. Had trouble in first rare alot but managed to kill him early this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Siz View Post
    I'm rank 8 with 1/4 rares defeated, done most fights as 2h frost. Had trouble in first rare alot but managed to kill him early this morning
    mind sharing some tips for Battletron encounter? I seem to run out of CDs and selfheal overall as Death Pact is bugged and I can't use it inside of the Brawler's Arena...

I'm getting it to ~30% and then I'm basically dying to that lightning thingy ability. Any ideas?

Deleted
    I cant remember if he can be stunned or not, but if so stun him as often as u can, remember to use army, pre pot and u can soak the mines with ams, the ghoul heal bug is a huge loss and should we fixed soon. never use defensive cd's at same time, and other than that just do good dps and it's dead. Just remember ams is the king there. also take a look at ur talents/glyphs for anything that might help in the encounter. buffs always help also

also its a good idea to break 2 mines and then just circle around in the gap. that's the tactic i used
    Last edited by mmoc0cfd84e873; 2012-11-30 at 10:31 PM.

Yeah, they buffed his health pool in the latest hotfix, right now i'm popping army, potting, using ams to soak 2-3 orbs and try to nuke as hard as I can. Most of the tries I had kings from paladin and healthstones from wlock, it really feels like that Death Pact bug is a huge loss in here. He can't be stunned, so I don't think there are many talent options for this boss... I've been trying as both frost and unholy with similar results, but I might give frost another shot tomorrow...

Deleted
    Rank 2 now, 1hour between each game since start

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stermor View Post
    i would have expected alot more dk's to get in sooner.. are there so few dk's actually in the guild atm??
    I don't have more than 20k+ gold (the prices on my server are so expensive), and my (pvp) server has a horde 1:0.3 alliance ratio (i'm alliance) so farming the rares is quite hard (and I don't want to stay awake until 3 or 4am to try it). So, I guess I'll have to wait a loooong time to be able to get in

yeah it started off great ;-) fun !

but now, it's just 60min wait for every fight ... less fun ;-/

Probably 2+hours waiting next week ?
    Last edited by rogas; 2012-11-30 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Trying to push as much as possible now, since a lot of people still don't have invite, rank 4 now. No I don't die, but que is just retarded long

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 07:26 AM ----------

Okay I'm rank 8 now, wasn't that hard tbh. The rares, well.... Only tried 3 of them once, 2 out of 3 can be killed pretty easy imo. I don't know about the last, need to try it first.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How did you guys do dark summoner?

I stunned the adds with the light and they melee me when they are stunned?

Deleted
    Rank 8 and i have killed Zen'shar and could probably kill 1 or 2 more if i had a little bit more dps or if i get lucky.

Rank 8 enha shaman 491 ilvl 2/4 rares down (Millhouse and Zen'shar), going for the rest today if I can find me some buffers.. seems quite quiet today, Epicus would be a cake if he didn't nearly instant kill my elementals and wolves with his abilities.

Deleted
    i cant seem to get hold of an invite

I am rank 8 with Zen'shar killed. I am having issue with death pact working since hitting level 8. I'm starting to wonder if they don't allow you to use it on the rare mobs as i had no issues before. I took away my macro and just tried hard casting both raise pet and death pact seperately with no luck, Can anyone else confirm this?

Deleted
    Reached Rank 7 on the second day after the patch and stopped. I feel that later bosses are just a gear check, rather than anything else - no amount of "mad skillZ" saves you from the (rather short) "enrage" timer. In fact, I was stuck on R5 and R6 for quite a while, just because I was using 90% PvP gear, since I mostly PvE as a tank (and said enrage timer hates on tanks). Then again, I did proceed to be a complete luck-sack in LFR afterwards and triple the amount of PvE DPS pieces I had (including a Starshatter drop) and went on to get R7 for the extra invite.

Deleted
    Any idea what kind of DPS we're talking about, as blood and while still hanging on to good survivability, to be able to get to rank 8? Any idea if a mostly rare PvP geared DK with the 3500DPS Malevolent weapon, with DPS gear enchants, gems and reforges, could do it? Haven't gotten the invite (not surprisingly) from my 7 or so rare kills, and I'm not going to waste money on the invite in the BMAH, but if I manage to get an invite at some point, it would be good to know if there's even a point in doing this with a blood DK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Not particulary motivated by the interminable queues.
    I had to kill 59 rares before seeing an invitation drop and by that time the queue was already retarded, so I just gave up. Rank 2 or so.
    The later bosses might (or might not, idk) be interesting, but all the first ones definitely aren't and I CBA wasting hours (days?) playing 30seconds every 30(40? 50?) minutes.
    killing the rares to get an invite even taking 50 kills seems not so bad to me(something you can do whenever you have time). i was lucky got it on my 4th:P especially since people are paying 200k+ for invites.

but it is really sad that the que times are so long i personally no longer have the time to try new matches because of the huge que's.

fights especially for somebody with your skill and gear shouldn't really get interesting untill rank 7 if not the rank 8 bosses..

hell the hole thing i liked about brawlers guild was testing myself on difficult mobs. I liked the idee alot but the que's have condemmed the brawler guild to something not playable

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Any idea what kind of DPS we're talking about, as blood and while still hanging on to good survivability, to be able to get to rank 8? Any idea if a mostly rare PvP geared DK with the 3500DPS Malevolent weapon, with DPS gear enchants, gems and reforges, could do it? Haven't gotten the invite (not surprisingly) from my 7 or so rare kills, and I'm not going to waste money on the invite in the BMAH, but if I manage to get an invite at some point, it would be good to know if there's even a point in doing this with a blood DK.
    as blood dk you will start to have trouble at about rank 5 on certain fights.. i don't raid beyond lfr and even lfr is quite unhappy to give loot. but i can manage to get rank 8, you just can't always use blood, sometimes frost or unholy is much better.. getting to rank 8 without raid gear is definantly possible with proper play..

Quote Originally Posted by Ezkill View Post
    I am rank 8 with Zen'shar killed. I am having issue with death pact working since hitting level 8. I'm starting to wonder if they don't allow you to use it on the rare mobs as i had no issues before. I took away my macro and just tried hard casting both raise pet and death pact seperately with no luck, Can anyone else confirm this?
    deathpact does not work anymore, but i have no clue why or how
    BTW which fight is everybody's favorite ?
    Last edited by mmoc6d373c23ea; 2012-12-01 at 10:28 AM.