Replica Grand Marshal Gear Account Wide!

Hi !

The title says it all, yay !

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Hi !

The title says it all, yay !
    Is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Is it now?
    Yes it is !
    Just went on a shopping spree

Just went and checked, items are still locked for all my alts (Have the achievement/replica gear on my main).
    The cancer of this world is not SJWs. It is not feminists. It is not white men. It is not Christians. The cancer of this world is hate. The cancer of this world is feminists who hate men. It is SJWs who hate people with opinions. It is white men who hate women and blacks. It is Christians who hate gays. Stop being a hateful person. Just be a person. A person who is kind and does not obsess over hating others. There are feminists, SJWs, white men and Christians who do not hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    Just went and checked, items are still locked for all my alts (Have the achievement/replica gear on my main).
    Thats weird, i just went to get it in my mage / warrior.
    The warrior didnt even exist until MOP

Thats weird, i just went to get it in my mage / warrior.
    The warrior didnt even exist until MOP
    Yeah, just checked 3 toons and none of them were able to buy it, it was all "locked". It's sad cause the leather set looks horrendous (my main with the achieve is a druid) and the plate and cloth look great.
    The cancer of this world is not SJWs. It is not feminists. It is not white men. It is not Christians. The cancer of this world is hate. The cancer of this world is feminists who hate men. It is SJWs who hate people with opinions. It is white men who hate women and blacks. It is Christians who hate gays. Stop being a hateful person. Just be a person. A person who is kind and does not obsess over hating others. There are feminists, SJWs, white men and Christians who do not hate.

guess my account is just a happy fluke then.

guess my account is just a happy fluke then.
    I guess so.

I bought the gear, just got tired of it.