How solo Viscidus as prot?

I'm a pally, how is it possible to solo him?

Not, you need frost spells to freeze him ---> then while he is frozen you need to hit him a x amount of times to let him die.
    So you need frost oil enchantment but its not engough probably because you cant do enough hits i think.

You are able to solo him, you just need to get a weapon that has the Elemental Force enchant, since it does frost damage.

1: Go to Bruunhildar Village in Storm peaks.
    2: Buy +frost damage weapon from vendor.
    3: Acquire summoning trinket. 3 Servant trinket from Scholo is fine, but anything that summons at least 1 mob to assist you in combat, usable anywhere will work. (Mob must melee).
    4: Attack Viscidus. Get to 1% hp normal Prot way.
    5: Equip +frost damage weapon. Freeze boss.
    6: Use trinket, equip previous fast weapon/shield, pop moves that allow you to attack faster, wail on boss.
    7: If you do 30 hits in 30 seconds, you win. If you fail, you can start it all over again. Collect loots.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Not, you need frost spells to freeze him
    Can no longer be true, I have no frost dmg on my warlock, not even elemental force enchant. And I could kill him without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Can no longer be true, I have no frost dmg on my warlock, not even elemental force enchant. And I could kill him without problems.
    were u doing "frost/fire" damg spells? or jsut shadowflame or er that sorta thing that was "counting" for the frost damg required? or your pet might have frostfire as one of it's abilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    What the fuck did you just say.

you know what's weird? a few weeks ago i decided to solo AQ40 and came across viscidus (never seen or heard of him before), and I was thinking, all these years i've been playing this game not knowing some bosses exist, and now i'm seeing a lot of threads about him.

just thought I'd share that with you all

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Are you Demonology? Chaos Damage contains Frost.

You don't need frost dmg anymore.. Hubby and I duo'd him the other day. Fury warrior and Feral Druid.. no frost abilities at all. And he died easily enough.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharalla View Post
    You don't need frost dmg anymore.. Hubby and I duo'd him the other day. Fury warrior and Feral Druid.. no frost abilities at all. And he died easily enough.
    That is weird you say that. I went in there on Friday during my pet adventures. Got him down to 1% and that could not kill him. Prot Warrior.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    you know what's weird? a few weeks ago i decided to solo AQ40 and came across viscidus (never seen or heard of him before), and I was thinking, all these years i've been playing this game not knowing some bosses exist, and now i'm seeing a lot of threads about him.

just thought I'd share that with you all
    It's because he drops a pet now. Before that, no one could be bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    This game attracts some of the most greedy assholes I've ever seen. It's mind boggling. They don't owe you a thing! You are the one who decides to pay them! It's a fucking video game!

I killed him yesterday as a feral druid. I just grabbed a few Frost Oils and an old TBC weapon from the bank. It took a few minutes to break him, but not too bad. +Frost damage from storm peaks sounds like it should speed things up nicely though.