Deleted

brawlers guild battletron stealth buff

Battletron used to have till yesterday 5.4 mil hp and now has a 9.6 mil hp pool.

Anyone knows if that was actually intended or not, because theres nothing about it in the patch notes.

Deleted
    Just killed it since the buff, only got invite last night, so didnt get chance to get rank 7. Took me a while to get my spec sorted for it :P had to get as much self healing as possible sorted, spamming death strike/death siphon, using lichbourne at the clutch moment, using the healing potion, whilst maintaining over 80k dps. Managed to do 86k dps, so killed him just as the fire started raining down, so good

Deleted
    Killed the 9.6 million hp version today, 81k dps, enrage fire covering half the room, pretty damn tight.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2012-12-01 at 02:32 AM.

Deleted
    Too bad for range that dont have full heroic gear, its nearly impossible. meh who knows maybe im doing smth wrong.

why is everyone so hyped about this grawlers guid ? do you get anything special ? like a title or mount or something ? invites go for over 50k on our server
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disperata View Post
    Too bad for range that dont have full heroic gear, its nearly impossible. meh who knows maybe im doing smth wrong.
    ilv 493 Boomkin here and I beat it this morning. Did 82k DPS, was chatting with a lock there (not sure of his ilv, but id say lower than mine) he managed 86k and killed it.

Don't see many ranged having a problem with this boss tbh, boomkin having some of the worst of it, trying to get off a 2.4 sec starfire cast takes some practicing.

Overall, I find brawlers guild fun and challenging, with a group or 5-6 online. With 20 + queues it can be devastating to wait 30mins to face a rank 8 boss and die within seconds. CRZ need balancing.

My main complaint about the place is it isn't normalized like challenge modes to make this something that tests skill. As for rank 7+ you definitely need an Ilv of 490+ and/or be flavour of the month class. I think shamans have the best of it, crazy mobile dps, self heals, pets and lust.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    ilv 493 Boomkin here and I beat it this morning. Did 82k DPS, was chatting with a lock there (not sure of his ilv, but id say lower than mine) he managed 86k and killed it.

Don't see many ranged having a problem with this boss tbh, boomkin having some of the worst of it, trying to get off a 2.4 sec starfire cast takes some practicing.

Overall, I find brawlers guild fun and challenging, with a group or 5-6 online. With 20 + queues it can be devastating to wait 30mins to face a rank 8 boss and die within seconds. CRZ need balancing.

My main complaint about the place is it isn't normalized like challenge modes to make this something that tests skill. As for rank 7+ you definitely need an Ilv of 490+ and/or be flavour of the month class. I think shamans have the best of it, crazy mobile dps, self heals, pets and lust.
    My problem being the offspec gear, even though is decent it is still a healer based gear. guess ill regem and everything for this... and give it a go. still think its an overtune of the fight since most people got their kills 1 day before easily. anyways i like a challenge so ill keep at it. thx for the feedback guys, always appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disperata View Post
    My problem being the offspec gear, even though is decent it is still a healer based gear. guess ill regem and everything for this... and give it a go. still think its an overtune of the fight since most people got their kills 1 day before easily. anyways i like a challenge so ill keep at it. thx for the feedback guys, always appreciated.
    I know where you're coming from. Originally I accepted the invitation on my DK - thought it would be a breeze tbh. I hit a wall at Rank 5 (I play blood, and bosses don't give vengeance) I respecced, reglyphed, reforged, regemmed everything. My PVP gear is now useless in its current state, as is my pve dps and blood gear.

Then I found out I could get in on my druid without a second invitation. Rank 8 in one day.
    Last edited by xtramuscle; 2012-12-01 at 09:20 PM.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Yea it sucks when you are on a low pop server with no hardcore progressive guilds to get to 500 il, itll be a bit before we low pop ppl can get to the point in doing 80k while healing a lot. just tried a couple times today to try to find a weakness but its a pure dps race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    Yea it sucks when you are on a low pop server with no hardcore progressive guilds to get to 500 il, itll be a bit before we low pop ppl can get to the point in doing 80k while healing a lot. just tried a couple times today to try to find a weakness but its a pure dps race.
    If you have to heal alot as you put it, you're not doing the fight as it is intended. Nuke whilst first orbs spawn, when 6th spawns, blow 3 up. Use a hot or healthstone if possible. Dps thru the gap until 20% or so, Kill off one more orb (causing them to respawn) during this window nuke again and it dies. The fight is doable without any healing at all essentially.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Deleted
    If you have to heal alot as you put it, you're not doing the fight as it is intended. Nuke whilst first orbs spawn, when 6th spawns, blow 3 up. Use a hot or healthstone if possible. Dps thru the gap until 20% or so, Kill off one more orb (causing them to respawn) during this window nuke again and it dies. The fight is doable without any healing at all essentially.
    I managed to finally down it tonight, and i can say that i had every single buff/food/flask and did it as fire was starting to tick. I started by pulling off from range blowing up 4-5 orbs him recasting them, using my vampiric embrace to soak 2nd wave of orbs, and on the 3rd wave i went in melee range soaked 3 and 4th just when platform went red so i can stand still and nuke.

I really dont like fights that favorize people that can cast while moving (elem shamans/hunters) or melee over others but i guess its too hard to make that fight equal for all.

Actually I just killed Millhouse Manastorm in my ilvl 485 gear (offspec). Though I am capable of top 10 ranks with the spec I'm not super amazing either. That said gear is a big help and it will probably be quite easy to make the different berserks in full hc gear even if not a great player. Then you'll just need to survive all the way. But if you find enough little tricks with the encounter and are very good at your spec you don't need amazing gear for rank 8 bosses, let alone rank 7.

Not without any. He shoots his lazor at you regularly, for around 45-50k. Not a lot, but the only reason I even make it to enrage as a 475 Fury Warrior is because my Second Wind is barely enough to restore HP back to 36% before he shoots again.

As a Hunter, his Zot! is too damaging for me to end the fight, since he'll always use it on me even if my pet has aggro. Even with Warlock Healthstone, Healing Potion, Exhilaration, Readiness + Exhilaration, and Deterrence on the orb explosions, I can't live long enough. I may have to get myself a Spirit Beast and go BM for the fight, but even that might be tight. I'm not sure if Chimera Shot's healing would be enough if I were to go MM instead, either.

It was in the notes. It was a hotfix a while ago I believe. I remember reading it. Luckily, as a Boomkin I could just stand still and roll my face over the keyboard to kill him.

Even as an ele sham ith 493 ilvl this fight is tight, got it by only a couple of seconds before enrage.