CD on spells on stun

Hello. When patch 5.1 hit we got the new system to notify us that we are stunned/feared and so on. But the problem is that when I am stunned and get this notification I also get a "CD" on my spells for just as long as the stun lasts. This is realy a problem for me as I dont know if a skill is on CD or if it is just on "stunn CD".
    I am looking for a way to remove the "CD" on my skills when I am stunned/feared. I dont need the new stunn notification to be removed, I just need the "stunn CD" on my skills to be removed so I know what is on CD and not when I get out of that dam stun.

Hope you guys can help me. Thanks

From the Blue post on the front page:

Code:
    AddOn:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rstnhs03hiabt2g

Macro:
    /run f=CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("LOSS_OF_CONTROL_ADDED") f:RegisterEvent("LOSS_OF_CONTROL_UPDATE") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() for b in pairs(ActionBarActionEventsFrame.frames) do b.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0,0) end end)

Script (put the script above in an addon you always run in its main .lua file):
    f=CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("LOSS_OF_CONTROL_ADDED") f:RegisterEvent("LOSS_OF_CONTROL_UPDATE") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() for b in pairs(ActionBarActionEventsFrame.frames) do b.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0,0) end end)
    You can use any of the above to accomplish what you want.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Thanks. I will see if this works.

Just found out that this does not work if you have bartender 4...