Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    "We have been able to acquire several specimens of larval zerg for our first procedure."

Some kind of Starcraft prelude perhaps?

Imagining this is going to be a shooter. Lets just hope it's not another Ghost title that gets cancelled early.

How many more kittens must die?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    It's either titan or aligned with starcraft (unlikely) related and its to cause hype ...and its working.
    When you look into the webpages, icon's, the examples of twitter, you can deduct without fail that it has NOTHING todo with diablo3. The artistic design is SO FAR away from medieval fantasy. It couldn't be more apart.
    I don't get it, you simply have to LOOK at the banner and the twitter spoofs to see it has a futuristic/nano like theme. Terminology used is also very futuristic.
    So why people suggest diablo is beyond me.

Deleted
    If you go to projectblackstone.com it will redirect to eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone. The 'sc2' part would emply that it's for Starcraft 2.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    The odds of this being some new Starcraft 2 spinoff game seems absurdly low to me. I don't put much faith in the whole 'leaked release schedule' thing,

More likely than not, it's just some lore/background that will tie into the Heart of the Swarm campaign. It seems like the usual pre-release hype with its social media component and everything.

Deleted
    Did anyone else notice the sc2 in the url on the page? Not to mention the theme of the website looks much more like StarCraft than Diablo. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    Did anyone else notice the sc2 in the url on the page? Not to mention the theme of the website looks much more like StarCraft than Diablo. Just saying.
    Did you notice the start date of the thread? I'm pretty sure no one is speculating Diablo since the page went live.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Why does this sound like a pre release event to Heart of the Swarm?

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone/

Just me who noticed this? I don't want to make myself look like a fool but just have to ask, does that say it has with SC2 to do?

Edit: Saw the comment above me around this. Nvm

Quote Originally Posted by mfatal View Post
    It's either titan or aligned with starcraft (unlikely) related and its to cause hype ...and its working.
    When you look into the webpages, icon's, the examples of twitter, you can deduct without fail that it has NOTHING todo with diablo3. The artistic design is SO FAR away from medieval fantasy. It couldn't be more apart.
    I don't get it, you simply have to LOOK at the banner and the twitter spoofs to see it has a futuristic/nano like theme. Terminology used is also very futuristic.
    So why people suggest diablo is beyond me.
    clearly starcraft aligned - the 3rd memo on the website talks about dissecting zerg specimen

its SC2 related was going through inspecting elements and found this "$(function(){Modernizr.load({test:Modernizr.cssanimations,yep:"/sc2/static/js/blackstone/login/login-modern.min.js",nope:"/sc2/static/js/blackstone/login/login-legacy.min.js"})});" dunno if im supposed to be posting this or not, so sorry if i am... but still

Deleted

Terran Logo vs. Phoenix Logo

Quote Originally Posted by syiforce View Post
    Well, seeing how the URL is eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone
    I'll go ahead and point out that the URL states what it's going to be for.

Hint: eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone

If you still can't grasp what SC2 stands for. It's an abbreviation for Star Craft 2.
    Vass23 posted a picture of Blizzards Product Slate, which shows Star Craft 2: Phoenix

Which leads us to the logo of Project Blackstone - A Phoenix
    Just to point something else out, it might have nothing to do with "Star Craft 2: Phoenix" since the Logo you refer to as a Phoenix (it could be that it reffered to it) is the Logo of the Terran race in Starcraft.

Sounds like a great thing, anyway