10+ Year Old Account
    +27

Oh yay Wass! I hope you enjoy it! :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 29

I think I will Kitteh, I think I will!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back from work, hey all.

+27

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya Ana, come onto minecraft :3
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wass. After I beat the Teran on very hard multiple more times, then tried protoss on very hard and won straight away I jumped into real matches. Did my first test match for placement. Got my ass kicked HARD. He killed my probes man. MY PROBES! It was PvP

He went after my third base, so I took my army to counter it. Annihilated his army...meanwhile he took a group of stalkers to my natural, blinked them in from behind, and massacred my probes. My first base had already depleted it's minerals so from there it was pretty much GG, during the battle at my third base he managed to kill most of my probes there too.

I did what I could, built as many new guys as I could and went to his base with them because I clearly wasn't going to be getting a new big army before he was to counter his final assault. But his base had a heap of canons and he'd already either rebuilt a decent army or never moved out his whole army so I was massacred fairly fast. It felt strange to me to say glhf after he had said glhf but I did it anyway, since I think I'm supposed to and at the end said GG and then so did he and I surrendered xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Heya Ana, come onto minecraft :3
    In a little bit, cooking dinner.

EDIT: And I checked afterwards, he was bronze league but had about 300 wins under his belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh wass. After I beat the Teran on very hard multiple more times, then tried protoss on very hard and won straight away I jumped into real matches. Did my first test match for placement. Got my ass kicked HARD. He killed my probes man. MY PROBES! It was PvP

He went after my third base, so I took my army to counter it. Annihilated his army...meanwhile he took a group of stalkers to my natural, blinked them in from behind, and massacred my probes. My first base had already depleted it's minerals so from there it was pretty much GG, during the battle at my third base he managed to kill most of my probes there too.

I did what I could, built as many new guys as I could and went to his base with them because I clearly wasn't going to be getting a new big army before he was to counter his final assault. But his base had a heap of canons and he'd already either rebuilt a decent army or never moved out his whole army so I was massacred fairly fast. It felt strange to me to say glhf after he had said glhf but I did it anyway, since I think I'm supposed to and at the end said GG and then so did he and I surrendered xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:49 PM ----------

In a little bit, cooking dinner.

EDIT: And I checked afterwards, he was bronze league but had about 300 wins under his belt.
    Haha, don't worry about if you lose all your placement matches, it'll get better after that

Good job trying out rated play! You should be fine after a few games, you'll see!

But for now chill back a little with me on the server.

(213.89.196.84 is still the IP, I know you wanna join pur)

Deleted
    + 27

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

Wizards, wizards everywhere!

Deleted
    Wizards don't exist.

+ 28

10+ Year Old Account
    + 29

Yes they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wizards don't exist.
    Shaddap Muggle.
    +31