1. #25981
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    And why would you want to drink champagne anyways? I have a bottle of chocolate wine that is begging to be drunk.
    Where has all this chocolate wine suddenly come from? Every American seems to be drinking it. I've heard it smells like paint stripper, but actually tastes quite nice.

    I'd have Bucks Fizz over regular Champagne any day. :3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  2. #25982
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    For 5 dolla, I shall.

    Nothing. Champagne is just carbonated wine.
    Expensive, it is.

    Carbonated? Brb, googling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    And why would you want to drink champagne anyways? I have a bottle of chocolate wine that is begging to be drunk.
    Chocolate!

    I don't know how it tastes but it smells pretty good when it's melt! So, I'm going to assume it's better.

  3. #25983
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Champagne actually doesn't taste too bad.

    Technically, only sparkling wine from France can be legally called Champagne. Sparkling wine from anywhere else has to be called sparkling wine.
    I mean, why drink that, when you can have better?

    Just never thought much of any of those drinks, champagne or otherwise.

  4. #25984

  5. #25985
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Where has all this chocolate wine suddenly come from? Every American seems to be drinking it. I've heard it smells like paint stripper, but actually tastes quite nice.

    I'd have Bucks Fizz over regular Champagne any day. :3
    Could send you a bottle, if you wished :3

  6. #25986
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    + 6

    Hai Worgen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Expensive, it is.

    Carbonated? Brb, googling.
    Carbonation is what makes drinks bubbly. Like in soda and such.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I mean, why drink that, when you can have better?

    Just never thought much of any of those drinks, champagne or otherwise.
    No idea. I guess some just prefer that.

  7. #25987

  8. #25988
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,654
    + 7

    Well, that was the fireworks. lalalalalala

  9. #25989
    I'd say most people associate champagne with class, meaning that it's classy to have it at important events.

    + 5

  10. #25990
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Could send you a bottle, if you wished :3
    Mmmmmm ty! I shall take it in a saucer please! :3

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 11:18 PM ----------

    Hai Worgen! Happy (soon to be) New Year!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  11. #25991
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'd say most people associate champagne with class, meaning that it's classy to have it at important events.

    + 5
    Also, this ^

  12. #25992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Mmmmmm ty! I shall take it in a saucer please! :3
    Here you are.


  13. #25993
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Champagne actually doesn't taste too bad.

    Technically, only sparkling wine from France can be legally called Champagne. Sparkling wine from anywhere else has to be called sparkling wine.
    Actually not just french wine, but wine from the french region called Champagne

    Happy new year everyone!

    For obvious reasons:

  14. #25994
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Hai Hunty!
    Correct, you are!
    Happy new year to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Here you are.

    That's going seriously jack up the price of delivery :O

  15. #25995
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,298
    Huehue 2013.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  16. #25996
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Hai Wass.
    Happy new year!

  17. #25997
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    That's going seriously jack up the price of delivery :O
    Has to be delivered in a classy ride, of course.

  18. #25998
    Brewmaster Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arena, tryharding for Gladiator
    Posts
    1,298
    Hai pOO. Same to you.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  19. #25999
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Has to be delivered in a classy ride, of course.


  20. #26000
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [video=youtube;E781QE7ZQK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8[/vieo]
    That voice... It's like the voice of God.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •