Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Some things are just too old to not be able to talk freely about. I'd understand if the game was less than a year old, but if you didn't find the time in 5 years to play it at least once, doesn't show that you care about the game at all.
    So you're saying that because I didn't play Final Fantasy VII the year it came out means I don't care about the game at all? That game was published 1997 when I was only 6 years old and the first time I played it I was propably ~13.

10+ Year Old Account
    So fucking frustrating. The Blitz gets angry that I'm not warding (as Eve top), and so him and the rest of his friends have decided that they're going to initiate, wait for me to go in, and let me die. This is why I fucking hate humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Just a bit tipsy.
    \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Hai p00,Mynta and Joy. It's been too long!
    It has indeed!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 46

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. Hai Caiada! Haven't seen you in quite some time.

Hey Val. Good to see you posting in here.

Deleted
    Still yet to play any ME game besides 1, which I played about 3 hours of. I feel like I'm missing out.
    You should play all games, they are amazingly fantastic, very good, story line is amazing and it's just good overall, and it gets better with each game.

A game I'd recommend anyone.
    Some things are just too old to not be able to talk freely about. I'd understand if the game was less than a year old, but if you didn't find the time in 5 years to play it at least once, doesn't show that you care about the game at all.
    It's nothing about that.

We can talk about it, we just need to use the spoilers tag so people that haven't played it yet, won't be spoiled, it's that simple tbh.
    I'm good, how goes you, Maj?
    I'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/865HOl.png[IMG]
    Every minute. Every hour. Every day. Every month. Every year. Every decade. Every century. Every millenia.

+ 44

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai, Val and Cai (even though I don't think I've met you)!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    So fucking frustrating. The Blitz gets angry that I'm not warding (as Eve top), and so him and the rest of his friends have decided that they're going to initiate, wait for me to go in, and let me die. This is why I fucking hate humanity.
    I never had that happen to me. :s

Can't believe people do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    So you're saying that because I didn't play Final Fantasy VII the year it came out means I don't care about the game at all? That game was published 1997 when I was only 6 years old and the first time I played it I was probably ~13.
    I kinda did that ye. When a game/movie/book/etc is that old, you can't really expect people to treat it like it's just been released. But I don't care about spoilers at all. I play games because I want to play them, I don't enjoy it less when I know what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    \o/
    I've exhausted most of my sillyness tonight.. but you still want me on Skype?

+ 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    We can talk about it, we just need to use the spoilers tag so people that haven't played it yet, won't be spoiled, it's that simple tbh.
    But that's effort, the spoilertags don't appear on the ribbon, so you have to type more.

Deleted
    I kinda did that ye. When a game/movie/book/etc is that old, you can't really expect people to treat it like it's just been released. But I don't care about spoilers at all. I play games because I want to play them, I don't enjoy it less when I know what's going to happen.
    Each to their own right. I just personally don't like it if people shove all the major plot twists and endings and such at my face, even if the game/movie/book is old. I like to be surprised.

Deleted
    I always want you on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Hai, Val and Cai (even though I don't think I've met you)!
    I don't recall the username, so I suppose not. Nice to meet you!

Holy crap. Hai Caiada! Haven't seen you in quite some time.

Hey Val. Good to see you posting in here.
    Yep, like 6 months. I'm glad people still remember me

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You should play all games, they are amazingly fantastic, very good, story line is amazing and it's just good overall, and it gets better with each game.

A game I'd recommend anyone.
    There's that collection of the three now, might have to pick that up soon. I figure it hasn't got such a devoted fan base for nothing, and I'm a sucker for well done scifi.

10+ Year Old Account

+ 45.
    He wants to have skype sex with you.

Deleted
    Well, some people dislike it when there's spoilers on something they'll be playing/reading/etc, it's only natural for us to respect them and not spoil them anything.
    But that's effort, the spoilertags don't appear on the ribbon, so you have to type more.
    Copy past, noob.

That's what I do with efeecde and magenta colour. I save all that in a .txt document.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I always want you on skype.
    The correct answer was: I want you on my table, but skype will do.

Deleted
    He wants to have skype sex with you.
    This is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The correct answer was: I want you on my table, but skype will do.
    I don't wanna lie.

Deleted
    There's that collection of the three now, might have to pick that up soon. I figure it hasn't got such a devoted fan base for nothing, and I'm a sucker for well done scifi.
    Hehe, cool.

Also, ignore the reviews until you finish everything. Lots of people said that the ending of ME3 was shit and what not, but it kinda changed now, but still some people complain lol. So yeah, just ignore and play it for yourself and draw a conclusion from yourself about what you think of it.