1. #39181
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,163
    Well yeah at least I can sit in a computer lab and do nthn but lulz around with friends. Still like 50min to go until I can show my hand in to the assistant.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  2. #39182
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    I gotta clean my room as well =/ UGH.




  3. #39183
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I gotta clean my room as well =/ UGH.
    I was lucky that I be good at puppyeye-ing neighbours to halp me carry thingies...
    He did most of ze lifting, I mostly scrubbed and cleaned ze floors and stuff. That I be good at.

    And next week ze renovating crew is going to come tear up my carpet anyway, so feels like ze scrubbing was soooo necessary ._.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  4. #39184
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I was lucky that I be good at puppyeye-ing neighbours to halp me carry thingies...
    He did most of ze lifting, I mostly scrubbed and cleaned ze floors and stuff. That I be good at.

    And next week ze renovating crew is going to come tear up my carpet anyway, so feels like ze scrubbing was soooo necessary ._.
    better to have a clean torn up floor than a dirty torn up floor
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  5. #39185
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    better to have a clean torn up floor than a dirty torn up floor
    Well, I be very neat and I don't make a mess of things anyway, so not much of a difference. I just really, really like when things are clean so I scrub anyway just so I feel better and won't be as paranoid about it!

    Kind of like how I occasionally double- and triple dishwash thingies just to be 100% sure things are clean!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  6. #39186
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    My room isn't a mess either, there's just some tubes on the floor since I got some posters this week.

  7. #39187
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    My room is usually a mess

  8. #39188
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,649
    Mine too. I tidy it and then a few days later...mess :<

  9. #39189
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Mine too. I tidy it and then a few days later...mess :<
    Don't know what happens! It just gets messy =/

  10. #39190
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,932
    My rooms floor is probably covered in animal hair, but I don't sleep on the floor so it's fine.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  11. #39191
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    My rooms floor is probably covered in animal hair, but I don't sleep on the floor so it's fine.
    There is a wonderful and fantastic device called a vacuum!

    What's our #?



  12. #39192
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    There is a wonderful and fantastic device called a vacuum!

    What's our #?
    Its a secret. And our vacuum died, too much animal hair :x
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  13. #39193
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,406
    At the moment only my desk is messy, but that's because I got all this kpop stuff and no room for it elsewhere...

  14. #39194
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its a secret. And our vacuum died, too much animal hair :x
    My Shibas shed so much that I usually have to empty the vacuum 8 - 10 times to vacuum a 1,035 sq foot apartment :P

    +40



  15. #39195
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    1035 sq foot? defuq is that shit?

  16. #39196
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,649
    My I got a boy album is still not here!

    Ugh Australian post why you take so long!

  17. #39197
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    My work called me this morning on my day off, and for some reason my phone was off...

  18. #39198
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    My Shibas shed so much that I usually have to empty the vacuum 8 - 10 times to vacuum a 1,035 sq foot apartment :P

    +40
    Well we often vacuum twice a week or so to keep it clean, but then the vacuum gave up on life and we've not been able to replace it, so it requires manual sweeping and neither of us cba

    +41
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  19. #39199
    + 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  20. #39200
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,051
    + 43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •