10+ Year Old Account
    I got employee of the month today
    And it came with a $50 gift card to my store hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz Ana

Morning, I overslept earlier, had to rush to the uni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+7

Good night everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Mynta.

Thanks wass the cash room lady and new manager gave it to me hehe, cash room lady is probably one of the only people in the store who I always like, maybe because she's not only also from New Zealand but she's from the exact same town as me (Albany, North Shore, Auckland) xD just 30+ years earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Good... Goooooood. Befriend the Cash room employees. That's ze first step!
    There is only two. Mostly one but another women fills in for her on Wednesdays. She is also nice

Grats Anak

Haj peoples, back from work already.

1 2 3

Anak, I heard Australia is a silly country and that L4D2 was not allowed at first?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's true, not sure though I never played L4D2 xD
    Our video game age restrictions suck though.

That picture of Seohyun....zomg. I feel like that's the definition of beautiful summed up in a picture.

NEMI: Done, what's the next step!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

That picture of Seohyun....zomg. I feel like that's the definition of beautiful summed up in a picture.
    Yea... I thought Germany was strict. Whenever they decide the characters look too human, the blood needs to be green and DOOM only was allowed in stores like 3 years ago. But a game like L4D2... it's graphics are so cartoonish that even a turtle could see the difference.

Why do you think I linked it ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Good night everyone.
    I DID NAWT GET YO MESSAGE ON STEAM UNTIL YOU HAD ALREADY LEFT. HIT ME UP TOMORROW IF YOU WAHNT TO BL2.

Aussieland is stupidly overstrict on games. A LOT of games have to either be altered or just flat out don't get released because of it. Too tired to think of any specific examples but yeah. Aussies also kinda get hosed on Steam pricing since 1 AUD != 1 USD, but really, everybody gets hosed for that since Valve be dumb.

Oddly enough, the Dead Island boobs bundle is being released as is in AU, but it's not even coming out in NA. I didn't think that would happen.

Entirely unrelated, but I love how Apple keeps giving me more and more reasons to hate them.

[e]:

Ohmans.

If there's one thing Blizz can still do well (and I'd argue that may be the only thing :P) it's their cinematics.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't mind boobs just not violence maybe

Also it's probably because the boobs figurine is not a game. The reason for the ridiculous game bans is there is no proper rating for an 18+ game If I recall. The maximum is 16+ so any game our government feels a 17 year old couldn't play just can't get an age restriction so can't be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Oddly enough, the Dead Island boobs bundle is being released as is in AU, but it's not even coming out in NA. I didn't think that would happen.
    Murrica, nobody cares about violence, but nipples are taboo.

We don't mind boobs just not violence maybe

Also it's probably because the boobs figurine is not a game. The reason for the ridiculous game bans is there is no proper rating for an 18+ game If I recall. The maximum is 16+ so any game our government feels a 17 year old couldn't play just can't get an age restriction so can't be sold.
    Like there are so many games that "require" an 18+ rating. The rules are just to strict if even a game like L4D gets it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm remembering the right game, we got it in the end but with less blood and the corpses disappear after they die. It might have been a different game but I think it's that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What ?
    You've been led astray by the no-good, dirty pony lovers I'm afraid, my dear. Its much better to play with yourself than to play by yourself, obviously.

Yeah. I guess that's why, Ana. I never understood why nudity is such a taboo in NA but gratuitous violence is okay. Odd that AU is basically the complete opposite.

I am asleep, btw. True story.

Ye, that's the game

Goodnight Zer.

Deleted
    Hi! Nobody's talking..

Let me.

I just had this very symbolic dream. It was kinda weird, because it was really cohesive and normally my dreams are more inconsistent, like I’m walking in the forest and turn around and WOAH, I’m in Legoland. This wasn’t like that.
    I was walking on a road in the Australian bush. As I walked along, things started appearing on either side of the road. Like this work site, where the workers had build the foundation for some building. But then I recognized the place as this gravel pit I used to drive past when I was younger to visit my grandparents. But they’re dead, so the pit is closed. Symbolic.
    Then a snow plow drove by. Very random. Not symbolic. Except there's a lot of snow outside.
    Then some other places, I have visited showed up. Like a beach and stuff. Though those places weren't different like the pit. They're still out there. Symbolic.
    Then at the end of the road, I came to a little town, I had stayed in and worked in for some time while backpacking. I then came to this garage, where a lot of my friends, whom I no longer talker to, were working. And then this song was playing on the radio, I’m not quite sure which one, but since I woke up, I’ve had Nelly Furtado with All Good Things stuck in my head. Symbolic. So today I woke up wistfully, but with a smile on my face.
    +8

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post

If there's one thing Blizz can still do well (and I'd argue that may be the only thing :P) it's their cinematics.
    A-M-G! That's hawt! At first I was like, wut?! O_o But then it was only just a dream. yay \o/

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 12:48 PM ----------

I'm considering playing Eurojackpot this week. 24,000,000€ in the pot. If there's no winner, the prize will go to the second place. I could so be that second place person.

10+ Year Old Account
    +6

Dawww Geng. :3 I just incorperating stuff I've been watching on TV or read in a book into my dreams. :<

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Hi Kitteh \o

That's what I normally do. Or things I've been talking about or done during the day. So this is brand new. Spiritual awakening. Like a dreamy walkabout. Or summink
    +7

10+ Year Old Account
    +5

It's always nice when that happens.:3 And that SC2 cinematic.... dayum.... Almost want to go out and get it....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    March 12.... I dunno. I'll only play the campaign.

And I can't drop out of uni yet. If I do, I wont get my free €200 electric toothbrush. But I kinda have to :/