And how they completely changed the appearance of the Ra'zac (if that's what they're called, it's been too long). So disappointing.

/Gone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Please. We're vikings. We don't care about wet bums. And for the record, it's snow. Just shove it away and the saddle is basically dry. Cold, but dry.

Not like I feel anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Oh, before I go, I believe that the Narnia series is dead now, since it was dropped by Disney halfway through the Dawn Treader and taken up my Fox 2000, and I don't believe they have any intentions to continue it. So sad, especially after how much I adored the first two, and the book series in general.
    The books are awesome. Have only seen the first movie though.

Deleted

Deleted
    Oh, before I go, I believe that the Narnia series is dead now, since it was dropped by Disney halfway through the Dawn Treader and taken up my Fox 2000, and I don't believe they have any intentions to continue it. So sad, especially after how much I adored the first two, and the book series in general.
    I thought they were making a new one with the new kids. The fat one The fat annoying one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's a shame. I haven't seen any since the second anyway. Guessing it's because interest in the books wanes exponentially after The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. People like the Pevensies. *shrug* And let's face it, the ending of the series is utterly miserable.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Seriously... Fuck off. That's like saying the Bible is an attack on atheism.
    And that's exactly why religion shouldn't be a thing, not because of the religion, but because people are idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Wet saddles, what do you expect? But who cares about that.

I wish I could dance like this
    Yea that dance is good

Here's another good one

Sod it, I'll phone post.

Oh that's a shame. I haven't seen any since the second anyway. Guessing it's because interest in the books wanes exponentially after The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. People like the Pevensies. *shrug* And let's face it, the ending of the series is utterly miserable.
    Indeed. But still.. I've always loved Narnia. 3:

10+ Year Old Account

Everybody loves Narnia!

Note to Self: Next series of books to read through.

OH! Pointless is on!

*disappears with a tail flick*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    And that's exactly why religion shouldn't be a thing, not because of the religion, but because people are idiots.
    Hush now. These matters are not to be discussed here.
    Hush to you too! I don't know the ending

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Actually, I forgot...I did once attempt to watch the Eragon movie but I only got through like 10 minutes. As soon as I saw Saphira grow from a hatchling to an adult dragon within a 2 second frame of time flying through that cloud I abandoned any thought of continuing to watch it.
    Sneaking in to say this is so true! Damn, love those books. Damn, hate that movie. Such a waste, its ridiculous. Another thing that pained me was how they created Farthendur. A bunch of wooden huts to represent this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge city under the mountain? Pfft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiffany on the front page of imgur

Hai
    Hailed on me at dinner :<
    So much fog at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea that dance is good

Here's another good one
    Wooh Awesome

Lady Gaga outfit Hyoyeon

Tiffany on the front page of imgur

Awkwaaaard.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-04 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted

Deleted
    It's like... I haven't seen Riverrun in GoT yet I wanna see Riverrun! And more of the Twins, but I'll guess we'll see that in the third season. Not Riverrun. They'll probably cut that out too.
    Hi Pur! \o
    I love fog. It's awesome. But snow on a full moon night is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're making me jelous of your weather Geng

Deleted
    You're making me jelous of your weather Geng
    But it's not a full moon. At least I don't think it is