Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I was really doped up, i had a really bad panic attack early and had to take Xanex, which stops my panic attacks typically but it makes me extremely loopy for awhile. I'm sorry I didn't mean to change it just yet. damn 90 days.
    It's okay.

And you have panic attacks? That must suck. :s

+1

I have the 90 days cooldown already, just removed the extra Capital on the F of Fury before.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

I have... a lot of things wrong with me mentally, put it that way.

Yeah, it runs in my family. My grandfather never left the house because he go them bad, I got his genes. Even on my 8 pilsl a day I still get them about once a week. most of them revolve around me having a heart attack, then i hyperventilate, which causes cardiovascular symtoms then I eventually pass out. Panic attacks are the only thing to ever make me cry. Ugh, I wish i had a normal brain sometimes.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

That... sounds annoying. Sorry to hear.

+ 2
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I have... a lot of things wrong with me mentally, put it that way.

Yeah, it runs in my family. My grandfather never left the house because he go them bad, I got his genes. Even on my 8 pilsl a day I still get them about once a week. most of them revolve around me having a heart attack, then i hyperventilate, which causes cardiovascular symtoms then I eventually pass out. Panic attacks are the only thing to ever make me cry. Ugh, I wish i had a normal brain sometimes.
    That sounds horrible

Oh wow, more serious than I thought.

- 0 +

That's really, bad. :/

lets not focus on my mental... things and focus on yours!

this whole woe is me thing is boring I know about my mental setbacks!

Excite me, make me crazy!!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 06:44 AM ----------

This one time I had a dream the the sky was half day and half night. needless to say it wasn't a happy dream. everyone was fighting.. I enjoyed it
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

But you already are crazy! Charmingly crazy.

+ 1

I have a feeling that I'm going to fall asleep during my electronics seminar today. Mostly because I'm not gonna understand anything of it.

Go poke the cows!

Hospitals waiting rooms are sooo depressing

Wass, MY crazy charm has gotten me a lot of thing, most of it revolved around leather chair and an annoyingly probing man or women. And it scared off most of my boyfriends and girlfriends.. i mean all one of them... they don't talk to me anymore

and its simple the electric doo--hickey slots in to the watchmacallit

Speaking of cows, a lot of them are having skin problems.. and they are going to give birth any day now/

I once had a dream where my head was crushed by a monster truck and while it was happening I was also having an out of body experience watching it happen from the stands. It was it some dimly lit post-apocalyptic arena with a massive spiked dome covering the arena.

Cows with skin problems? Who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    The patient rooms are even more depressing (partly because you have something wrong with you when in one).

Think of Kittehs Kerd! Kittehs!

That sounds interesting pOO.

Well I think you're entertaining at least, Foxxy.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I once had a dream where my head was crushed by a monster truck and while it was happening I was also having an out of body experience watching it happen from the stands. It was it some dimly lit post-apocalyptic arena with a massive spiked dome covering the arena.
    I've been on some extremely potent drugs while in the hospital (and even some when not in there) and I've never had anything like this.

What the hell do you have in your daily diet?

I had a dream that monkeys were throwing bananas at me and giraffes were chasing me for some reason. Weird shit.

- 0 +

Wass, MY crazy charm has gotten me a lot of thing, most of it revolved around leather chair and an annoyingly probing man or women. And it scared off most of my boyfriends and girlfriends.. i mean all one of them... they don't talk to me anymore.
    That sucks. How could anyone not love someone who is a little quirky?

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    That sounds interesting pOO.
    To this day it is still one of my favorite dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    what are you doing there?!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I had a dream that monkeys were throwing bananas at me and giraffes were chasing me for some reason. Weird shit.
    This reminds me of a story my step dad once told me. He was working at the LA Zoo (this was probably 30 years ago) and to get to what they were building they had to walk down this hallway where the monkeys were sleeping in their overnight area. Well someone who worked with them would love to bang on the cages and wake the monkeys up. After about a week of this the monkeys decided they had enough and started throwing their shit at them.

For the next 3 months or so they had to run through that hallway while dodging flying monkey shit.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    - 0 +

That sucks. How could anyone not love someone who is a little quirky?
    You'd be surprised at how many people turn and run from situations like that. People get overwhelmed by the situation (this goes for any and all health problems).

They think it's overwhelming for them. Try being the person who is actually living that life on a daily basis lol